DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram General Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Help in Qatar (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=150467)

teryxrider 08-15-2013 04:52 PM

Help in Qatar

Hello all,

I've already posted a introductory message in the Newbie forum. In summary, I'm a Brit living in Qatar and a proud owner of a new Ram 1500. I'd like to dive right into the main forum to seek help for my immediate problem; i can't locate anything i need!

I've seen a few users from Qatar in the forum already so i'm hoping someone will see this message and respond. Does anyone know where i can buy accessories for the Ram? I literally have nothing apart from a tow bar, and there was nothing available at the dealer where the truck was purchased as they'd sold out of all Ram accessories! So far i've imported a bed cover from the US, but i'm looking for other things like side steps (crucial!) and a bed liner.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

KA1OTE 08-20-2013 08:29 PM

Hello and welcome to the Forum! :)

I cannot help you with local shops to you, but if in your shoes I would consider checking out eBay or Amazon. Lots of sellers (many of them are dealers to boot) will ship internationally. This comes at a price, but what options do you have? Hopefully, someone else may chime in with more detailed info for you. But in the meantime, I would start perusing your online ordering options. Good luck and congrats on the new Ram! :smileup:

huntergreen 08-20-2013 11:12 PM

amazon and ebay. maybe some of the mfg can help you find the closest dealers to you.

huntergreen 08-20-2013 11:13 PM

email the mfgs of products you are interested in and maybe they can direct you to the closest dealer.

ArmyofOne 08-21-2013 11:59 AM

autoanything will help you out! So will any other vendor on this site! :)

ABDULRAHMAN-Qatar 08-23-2013 06:53 PM

Help from qatar

Hi mate

If you want some accessories for your ram you will find a shop called CITY CAR on TV roundabout just after the Indian star restaurant in the same lane, they have some accessories and they can order for you.

teryxrider 08-25-2013 02:37 AM

Thanks for your input. The main dealer also suggested i try City Car for accessories, but when i went there they too had sold out of the thing i need most urgently; side steps. The other things they had i managed to order online, which i can't do with the side steps as they are too heavy. Any other suggestions?

ABDULRAHMAN-Qatar 08-25-2013 06:21 AM

Hi again

To be honest I bought some accessories from that shop but remains I ordered online. I have got AMP auto side step which I order online and shipped to doha for good rate. I'm using MYUS shipping company, I'm very happy with that shipping company, they will use DHL and FEDEX to ship to doha. Cheap, fast and many options more.

I don't think my message will give an enough informations, if you have a doubt you can ask more mate.

ABDULRAHMAN-Qatar 08-25-2013 06:31 AM

For farther information, I have 2014 grand cherokee SRT, Iordered long tube headers, the weight is 60 lb, I got it after 3 days by DHL urgent express delivery, the shipping cost is 1200 rials, I think that is cheap. I could go with cheaper shipping.

thebteam0620 08-25-2013 06:59 AM

Hey I am also a proud owner of a Ram 1500 in Doha (I'm Canadian though haha) and I have been trying to find out the same thing as you. Can I ask where you ordered the tonneau cover from and how did you ship it here?