DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   AMP Research Power Running Boards Help (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=150823)

Taz016 08-19-2013 02:11 PM

AMP Research Power Running Boards Help

Hey everyone. Just bought a 2013 Ram 1500 with no running boards on it, and my girlfriend is complaining she can't get it. Was planning on getting the AMP Research Power Running Boards, and have already been looking at them for a while. I was just wondering if some of you guys here could point me in the right direction in where is the best place to purchase these as in cheapest, and good customer service, and or the best deals on these are. This will be my first modification for my truck and many more to come :smileup: thanks everyone

Travis

brandonjansen 08-19-2013 02:24 PM

Both Andrew and Jeremiah at Bully's Performance are great guys to deal with when buying any aftermarket parts for your truck. They offer great prices and discounts for forum members (they are a site vendor) and have amazing customer service and shipping times. They are by far the best guys I've dealt with either in person or online when it comes to buying car/truck parts.

Send them an email at sales@bullysperformance.com. Be sure to mention that you're forum member for the discounted pricing.

hollonator 08-19-2013 02:24 PM

See if you can find them on Summit Racing. If not by looking at parts for your truck, type in the part number from the AMP Research website. Summit Racing has very competitive prices that are extremely hard to beat...and excellent customer service to boot.

hollonator 08-19-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonjansen (Post 1180071)
Both Andrew and Jeremiah at Bully's Performance are great guys to deal with when buying any aftermarket parts for your truck. They offer great prices and discounts for forum members (they are a site vendor) and have amazing customer service and shipping times. They are by far the best guys I've dealt with either in person or online when it comes to buying car/truck parts.

Send them an email at sales@bullysperformance.com. Be sure to mention that you're forum member for the discounted pricing.

I have not heard of Bully's Performance...I will definitely check them out if they offer discounts to forum members. Thanks for the heads up.

brandonjansen 08-19-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollonator (Post 1180073)
I have not heard of Bully's Performance...I will definitely check them out if they offer discounts to forum members. Thanks for the heads up.

Definitely worth talking to. I've bought the majority of my Ram parts through them and have been very pleased. Both Andrew and Jeremiah are members on the forum as well. Andrew's username is fastNugly@BP and Jeremiah's is Bully's Performance. You'll probably see them around quite often.

012RAMbo 08-19-2013 04:55 PM

I just purchased my AMP steps from Bully's. Best price I could find, and great customer service as well. I would definitely give them a shout. I know that price is high for the steps, but I don't regret it at all. One of the coolest mods out there for sure.

Taz016 08-19-2013 05:01 PM

Thanks a lot Brandon. I'll send them an email and see what they can do for me. I'm sure I'll be dealing with them a lot now lol. And I've seen you on the forums many times answering people's questions while I was browsing, and you seem very intelligent with trucks. I'll be sure to ask you questions as well and I'll be talking to you lots in the future :smileup:

Travis

brandonjansen 08-19-2013 07:10 PM

For sure man! Thanks for the compliments.

Just noticed you're from Surrey as well; always good to see some local guys on the forum :smiley_thumbs_up:

I'm not sure if you have bought many parts out of the States before or not but getting them shipped to the States and going down to pick them up is significantly cheaper than getting them shipped to Canada. I use a company called Ship Happens in Sumas. If you want, check out their website and you can sign up for a customer number (and read how to use their services). Costs $5 per package that you pick up there and then depending on the price you'll probably pay the tax coming over the border. Either way it still ends up being cheaper as you aren't paying brokerage fees or the Canadian shipping costs.

Bully's Performance 08-19-2013 08:15 PM

thanks for the shout out once again Brandon! OP if we haven't already helped you we would be more than happy to :)

Taz016 08-19-2013 08:32 PM

You're welcome buddy :smileup:

And indeed I am. Thanks for the welcoming :)

And I was gonna ask about that too for me being from Canada and everything how all the shipping works, and that sounds like a way better idea. I think I will check out their site, and just go there then to pick up all my parts. Thanks for tip man. You have anymore? :smiley_thumbs_up: