DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Bullys Performance (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
-   -   Free store credit for all customers :) (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=151187)

fastNugly @ BP 08-23-2013 02:04 PM

Free store credit for all customers :)

Have you purchased a product from us?
If so, would you like some free store credit?
If so it's as easy as going to Bullys Performance and leaving a positive review on a product you have purchased and once approved we will credit your account with $5 all for only 3 minutes of your time!

----

FeedMetal 08-23-2013 04:53 PM

hmmmm thats like $15 for me, so far, do i get double if i leave two comments on something i have 2 of? :LOL:

djbock 08-23-2013 08:48 PM

3 reviews done. Have no issues commending a great vendor and the excellent products that you carry. Always top notch and willing to answer any and all questions. Now as soon as the 85mm TB's get in will be all set.:smileup:

fastNugly @ BP 08-23-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMetal (Post 1183667)
hmmmm thats like $15 for me, so far, do i get double if i leave two comments on something i have 2 of? :LOL:

Quote:

Originally Posted by djbock (Post 1183815)
3 reviews done. Have no issues commending a great vendor and the excellent products that you carry. Always top notch and willing to answer any and all questions. Now as soon as the 85mm TB's get in will be all set.:smileup:

We appreciate it guys :smileup:

Bully's Performance 08-24-2013 09:39 PM

9 reviews so far everyone keep them coming :) all store credits will be updated by Monday :) Thanks for everything so far let try to hit 50 by the end of the weekend everyone!

Bully's Performance 08-25-2013 10:30 PM

Just a QUICK update, we just made the leaving a review process even easier now simply go to the product you wish to review enter your name(this can be your name, a nick name, initials, anonymous, or whatever you want) then leave your review :), if you do not use the name on your account or leave a review and are not logged into your account send us a message letting us know what product you left a review on and your acutal name on your account to receive your credit :)

Thanks
Jeremiah

spoiler 08-26-2013 12:42 AM

I left 3 reviews under my RamForumZ user name "Spoiler"- Thanks for all of the great service in the past year.
Cheers!

dodgert 08-26-2013 01:00 AM

hey cant find the lowering kit i bought from you guys already left 2 reviews wanted to make it 3

fastNugly @ BP 08-26-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoiler (Post 1185072)
I left 3 reviews under my RamForumZ user name "Spoiler"- Thanks for all of the great service in the past year.
Cheers!

Thank you.
Can you email us with your name? We did get 3 feedbacks with no name, so we do not know who to credit the $$ to

send to sales@bullysperformance.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodgert (Post 1185080)
hey cant find the lowering kit i bought from you guys already left 2 reviews wanted to make it 3

Thanks.
We will get that loaded into the site tonight :smileup:

Bully's Performance 08-26-2013 12:54 PM

Man I love free money lol