DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Newbie Checkin! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New to the fourm. (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=151371)

Halton Ram 08-26-2013 12:49 AM

New to the fourm.

Hi, I purchased my Ram 1500 SXT 3.6 V6 about a month ago. So far it has been an amazeing truck. I am averaging 11L /100Km. Before my cat-back exhaust was installed I was averaging 11.5L /100KM. I drive to and from work. (20km hilly back roads) and around town. I have only taken the truck on the high way to break it in. I purchased the truck for $31,000 taxes, lifetime rust protection, bedliner, and all other fees included. The powertrain combo is great in my mind. My current mods are cat-back exhaust, tonneu cover, short antenna, my two inch lowering coils for the back should be here monday, and the rear sway bar is on its way as well. My planned mods are Bilstein shocks (when the stock ones are worn out), a limited slip diff from my local dealer (next month), 20" rims with low profile tyres (when the stock tyres are worn out), Tune, possibly polyurethane mounts, and a ripp supercharger kit (when it is available). I purchased the truck with the uconnect 3.0 which in my opinion sounds great for a stock system. I didnt get the hands free or touch screen because I dont need my truck to give me directions or tell me the weather (my cell phone allready does that) and hands free leaves me just as distracted as if the cell phone was in my hand (I just find a good place to park and call them back). Opinions?

CajunDodge 08-26-2013 11:51 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sounds like a nice truck, any pics you can share? We'd love to see your ride! Cool mod list, too, so be sure to keep us posted! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

BlueJet 08-26-2013 12:12 PM

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

Good to have you with us, I hope you enjoy the board! :)

ShawnC13 08-28-2013 02:11 AM

Welcome joining here is a great decision for any RAM owner so much knowledge and information here!

Here are some how to threads to some common questions

How to upload pictures to your gallery

How to insert image in post

Chunkem 08-31-2013 08:45 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum..... We are glad to have you here........If there is anything that we can do to assist you please ask...

Enjoy the site....

Ed

jbertulis 08-31-2013 04:47 PM

welcome to the forum!

Stump3r 09-01-2013 01:12 AM

Welcome to the Z! Nice to have you with us!

Bully's Performance 09-02-2013 12:33 PM

Hello! Welcome to the Z!

My name is Eric. I am with
Bully's Performance. We got our start in the Industry RIGHT HERE on the boards! If there is anything you need assistance with please feel free to send me a message or start a thread in our Vendor Section and we would be more than happy to answer any question you have!

Additionally we all like pics, please feel free to post them up in the
photos section

Thanks
Bully's Performance

NickShow 09-02-2013 04:05 PM

Welcome To The Forum

Bigred74 09-16-2013 12:07 AM

Welcome to the club!! :)