DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Mopar Online Parts - Dodge Ram Accessories! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   2013 Sport Push Button Start (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=151437)

Shypowskyj 08-26-2013 06:53 PM

2013 Sport Push Button Start

Hi,

Upon ordering my truck I had a package option that had the push button start, rain sensitive window wipers, proximity keyless entry, and auto high beam headlight control (convenience group).

Is it possible to add this to make truck now? Or any of these options separately?

Asur 08-26-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shypowskyj (Post 1185566)
Hi,

Upon ordering my truck I had a package option that had the push button start, rain sensitive window wipers, proximity keyless entry, and auto high beam headlight control (convenience group).

Is it possible to add this to make truck now? Or any of these options separately?

Not sure why you posted this here in a vendor section but to answer your question most of the time if you did not order it factory, the wire harnesses will not support the options, also the push button start has a series of sensors installed inside the truck, again, you probably don't have the wire harness in the cab to accept these sensors, I had checked this for my 2012 and it was a no go. only aftermarket kits can be install and they are quite expensive.

Shypowskyj 08-26-2013 08:58 PM

Posted it here hoping the vendor would be able to tell me what to order to achieve this. I figured it would be a long shot.

Mopar Online Parts 08-27-2013 11:16 AM

Hello,

As mentioned it is very difficult to add nonetheless forecast the costs of adding these options after the fact. It may turn into a very expensive project with no resolve at the end

I am sorry we cannot be much help here
-Benny

Shypowskyj 08-27-2013 12:52 PM

Ok that's what I figured but wanted to check. Thanks for the quick reply!

On another note....

I had a few option that I think may be feasible that I wanted to add...

Auxiliary switches (not sure if these are out yet for 2013) to sit below the traction control and tow/haul buttons.

Trailer brake controller (assuming every truck come with the wiring and I just need the control module?????)

I'm sure there's a couple other thigs I will think of in the next few days.

Are these possible and could you provide a part number for them?

Thanks!

Mopar Online Parts 08-27-2013 01:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
There are quite a few of these so I put together a "cheat sheet" showing the options VS part number

You would take your current option and add to it, The more options the more buttons.
The very top one 68105205AA would be a blank plate
Note, This is specific for 2013's

-Benny