DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Bullys Performance (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
-   -   Open box specials! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=152065)

Bully's Performance 09-03-2013 07:11 AM

Open box specials!

From time to time we get returns from customers because they upgraded their vehicle before getting to use the part, ordered the wrong part, or simply changed their mind on wanting the part, when this happens 99% of the time the box has been opened and we can not sell the product as NEW anymore, when this happens we load the product into our OPEN BOX section on the website and price it to go with HUGE DISCOUNTS and SAVINGS over new!

If you are in the market for something but do not want to pay the price for BRAND NEW check out our OPEN BOX section for some big savings, popular things that tend to be in our OPEN BOX section are tuners/cai's and every now and again cat backs and other miscellaneous parts here and there.

So if you want to save some cash check it out! All parts sold in our OPEN BOX section always are covered under warranty and if something is not right with it when received we will replace it, fix it, or send you replacement parts :)

Thanks
Jeremiah

Chunkem 09-03-2013 11:18 PM

That's great to know....Some really good savings to be had.....Thanks for offering these great deals.....

Bully's Performance 09-08-2013 09:01 AM

OPEN BOX SPECIALS:

Vararam Air Grabber 09-12 Ram standard texture lid=$309.99
Diablo Sport Trinity T1000- $489.99
Diablo Sport Intune-DCX - $369.99
Diablo Sport Intun - $319.99

These items are not loaded in yet but are available to purchase them call 855-432-FAST or email us at Sales@bullysperformance.com

Belltech lowering kit part number 964SP $400
Hypertech Interceptor 2013 ram 5.7l $279.99

http://bullysperformance.com/open-box-specials-406/

Bully's Performance 09-14-2013 11:27 AM

these are some of the BEST DEALS you will find anywhere everything is gauranteed 100% or we will replace it no questions asked!

Don't wanna pay the price of a new tuner grab one of our open box specials today they do the exact same thing as a new one without the big price tag

BlkXpress25 10-18-2013 04:39 PM

Just a question. Your tuner section lists the Trinity T1000 as $489, and so does the open box special. Is this an error, or was there a price drop and the open box special is no longer available?

fastNugly @ BP 10-18-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlkXpress25 (Post 1224149)
Just a question. Your tuner section lists the Trinity T1000 as $489, and so does the open box special. Is this an error, or was there a price drop and the open box special is no longer available?

Our tuner section will pull from all categories on our site, so its not incorrect, but I can see how it looks incorrect.
But our open box is $489 and we do have a few available

BlkXpress25 10-18-2013 04:44 PM

Gotcha. Appreciate the quick reply

fastNugly @ BP 10-18-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlkXpress25 (Post 1224154)
Gotcha. Appreciate the quick reply

No worries!
Let us know if you want or need one.
These open boxes are practically new. We check them before we stock them and sell them :smileup:

BlkXpress25 10-18-2013 04:58 PM

I will definitely be getting one, it's just a matter of when. A new ram wasn't planned, but every car has to be spoiled at some point. Will be ordering an Air Grabber, the trinity t1000, and exhaust to start off the project. The first 2 definitely being from you, everything I have seen on this forum about your shop/from your shop has been great so far.

fastNugly @ BP 10-19-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlkXpress25 (Post 1224168)
I will definitely be getting one, it's just a matter of when. A new ram wasn't planned, but every car has to be spoiled at some point. Will be ordering an Air Grabber, the trinity t1000, and exhaust to start off the project. The first 2 definitely being from you, everything I have seen on this forum about your shop/from your shop has been great so far.

Perfect!
We would be more than happy to assist you and have you as our customer.
We try to build as much relationship with members.
We started as members here on these very boards :smileup:

Let me know when ever you're ready

Andrew