DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2013 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=241)
-   -   2013 Ram Express (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=152289)

HemiWayne2013 09-05-2013 05:54 PM

2013 Ram Express

With all the negativity I normally cruise thru reading on here I figured I would tell a positive.
I have had my new 2013 Ram Express 2wd, reg. cab since March of this year. It was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever had. I went online to the Savannah Ram dealer website and found the truck I liked. By that afternoon the salesman called me and did most of the paper work over the phone. I went to Savannah signed a few things and within an hour I left with my Express. The dealership even let me bring my trade-in back later b/c I didn't have it with me at the time.
Since then I've had one minor issue with the tire jack rods. I drove to dealership Saturday morning, walked into the service department and told them my issue. The Service manager took a look at it then he said I didn't have the complete set. The guy then went to his own tool box and gave me his tire tool to complete my set and apologized for the problem and said have a good day he would take care of it.
The truck now has almost 12,000 miles on it. It still surprises me how much power the hemi has. It rides just as good as the day I got it. I love the mineral gray paint. I'm a happy Ram owner. Now I'm ready to start a few mods and make it more my own.

craigsredram 09-05-2013 06:15 PM

I have a Express Crew Cab 2WD and I Love It! I only have about 3800 miles on it. I have only had one issue with it and it was with the radio Streaming Music over Bluetooth with my iPhone4S, it only did it once and I don't think it was entirely the trucks fault. I am enjoy the ride and power of the Hemi, along with my Borla Muffler, it just sounds mean. I have yet to open up the Hemi all the way though.

I also had a great experience at the dealership when I bought it.

Astartes 09-05-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiWayne2013 (Post 1193744)
With all the negativity I normally cruise thru reading on here I figured I would tell a positive.
I have had my new 2013 Ram Express 2wd, reg. cab since March of this year. It was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever had. I went online to the Savannah Ram dealer website and found the truck I liked. By that afternoon the salesman called me and did most of the paper work over the phone. I went to Savannah signed a few things and within an hour I left with my Express. The dealership even let me bring my trade-in back later b/c I didn't have it with me at the time.
Since then I've had one minor issue with the tire jack rods. I drove to dealership Saturday morning, walked into the service department and told them my issue. The Service manager took a look at it then he said I didn't have the complete set. The guy then went to his own tool box and gave me his tire tool to complete my set and apologized for the problem and said have a good day he would take care of it.
The truck now has almost 12,000 miles on it. It still surprises me how much power the hemi has. It rides just as good as the day I got it. I love the mineral gray paint. I'm a happy Ram owner. Now I'm ready to start a few mods and make it more my own.

Wow, Incredible! There are honest car salesman. This makes me so happy to hear. My dealer would of gave me a big "F*** off". Thanks for sharing the story dudeman.

Machran 09-05-2013 08:06 PM

Today is 1 month that I have owned my 2wd QC Express. I have 2500 miles on it. I feel like I stole it. I got $7500 off the sticker and they paid off my trade. It's an absolute pleasure to drive everyday. So far so good.

ValleyRacer 09-06-2013 10:34 PM

These are excellent vehicles

Complaining about Pandora, GPS performance, the MPG indicator, a dead battery, loose weatherstripping etc - is somewhat whiny and doesn't reflect poorly on RAM Engineers.

When an transmission is defective, that is something to complain about.

Take the posts on the forum "with a grain of salt" as the saying goes.

Chunkem 09-07-2013 03:37 PM

Hey thanks for sharing....Always good to hear the positive.....

IceBuerg 09-09-2013 11:08 AM

Hey guys, I thought I'd chime in...

I have 6500k on my 2013 Express QC, and I haven't had a single problem. Like others have said, I feel like I stole it! I had the best car-buying experience I've ever had at Folsom Lake Ram in Northern California. Not only did I get every incentive under the sun, but a spray-in liner, extended warranty, oil changes for life, and paint/interior coating were all thrown in for free. I got a good trade-in value for my 2008 Mustang Bullitt, on top of it all. Couldn't be happier, both with the truck and the dealership!

The only thing I've done to it so far is swap out the speakers for Kickers, but the cabin filter mod and exhaust are coming soon.

This is my first post, so thanks to all of you forum veterans for making this such an informative place to browse!

GilAlex 09-09-2013 02:10 PM

I now have 7000 miles on my 2013 red Express 4WD. I just love it. Great buying experience in Rochester, NY.

HID headlights, LED taillights, Rampage 4" Tubes, AirAid CAI, and now FlowMaster 50 muffler.

Next - BullyDog 40430 GT Plus for Hemi

RogerRamJet 09-09-2013 02:14 PM

Good stories are always welcome. Thanks for sharing!

MLESa7990 09-09-2013 08:39 PM

700 miles with nothing but a smile on in my big horn, and I hope many thousands more to come!