DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Knees getting better. Loaded the Ram up and went fishing (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=152721)

gonefishin776 09-11-2013 01:18 PM

Knees getting better. Loaded the Ram up and went fishing
 
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/...ps93fef63b.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/...psad128a9e.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9b14e50a.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/...psa0fa8af7.jpg

Canadian Hemi Pride 09-11-2013 05:39 PM

Glad to see you are up and about again.. And nice catch there. I was looking at a little boat like yours when I was in the states at a store.. Would be great to have.

Gantman 09-11-2013 05:46 PM

Great to see you out on the water bud! A bad day of fishin is always better than a good day at work I always say! Keep settin into them lips brother!

gonefishin776 09-11-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride (Post 1197800)
Glad to see you are up and about again.. And nice catch there. I was looking at a little boat like yours when I was in the states at a store.. Would be great to have.


it's pretty sweet. only $800 after the boat battery and motor. I can load and unload it myself, no need for a trailer and titles and tags

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gantman (Post 1197804)
Great to see you out on the water bud! A bad day of fishin is always better than a good day at work I always say! Keep settin into them lips brother!

right on man! felt so good to get out on the water

PaulMys 09-11-2013 09:25 PM

Ah, Good for you Kyle!! Glad you are getting around now. Nice catch! Fish fry at your place? LOL!

gonefishin776 09-11-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMys (Post 1197907)
Ah, Good for you Kyle!! Glad you are getting around now. Nice catch! Fish fry at your place? LOL!

catch and release brotha! bass no tastey good. not like other fish. gotta put them back so they get chunky and someone else can catch them!

JimsRamTruck2012 09-12-2013 04:15 PM

Great to see you are able to get out and about. :smileup:

Oh and nice fish. :wavey:

PaulMys 09-14-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin776 (Post 1198005)
catch and release brotha! bass no tastey good. not like other fish. gotta put them back so they get chunky and someone else can catch them!

Yeah, I know. JK. I lived down in Mo. for a few years. Not good eating, but fun as hell to catch!:smiley_thumbs_up:

h2oman 09-15-2013 12:16 PM

I have four of those boats for work. They get the job done.

gonefishin776 09-15-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2oman (Post 1200118)
I have four of those boats for work. They get the job done.

ya man. great for somone who can't quite afford a nice Jon boat/trailer. I am ready to move to
a bigger boat as soon as money permits


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger