DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Forum Polls! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Time for a poll! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=153375)

bighemi04 09-19-2013 12:21 PM

Time for a poll!
 
It may seem I haven't been around in a while, but I have been hiding behind the Bully's Performance name. But, I need some help from my Ramily lol. I sold my old projector lights and replaced them with the stock ones. I now remember why I bought the projectors in the first place. Well I really really really really really really want a set of 13 projectors with HID's. Really lol. I am in a bit of a quandary, Illinois has just signed CCW into law and I want a new piece to carry around as well. The difference in price between the two is negligible. I can only have one or the other. HELP!

Hermes1 09-19-2013 12:28 PM

I voted for headlights as I would think if the stock headlights you put back on are not living up to your expectations, better performing headlights would be the way to go since good headlights are essential.

Bully's Performance 09-19-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hermes1 (Post 1203357)
I voted for headlights as I would think if the stock headlights you put back on are not living up to your expectations, better performing headlights would be the way to go since good headlights are essential.

What if I put a super bright light on a new gun lol?

Warlock III 09-19-2013 12:58 PM

Gosh that's a tough question...

It all depends on what you're going to use the heater for...personal protection? Well then it'd be nice to see with the new projectors at night so you don't waste ammunition. But then again if your headlights aren't bright enough you may be mistaken for a burglar and need to protect yourself, but if you are a burglar, then you'd need the projectors to make a clean get-away.

I think you should get the heater, because with it you may be able to come into some extra money...and be able to buy the projectors.

JK. I think you should go with the projectors. Of the two options, it's the most likely to be used the most. The heater is cool, but it's more of a new toy and an "I got" fun, yes. Addictive, yes. If you buy the first one you'll never have the money for the projectors, :LOL:

Bully's Performance 09-19-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warlock III (Post 1203390)
Gosh that's a tough question...

It all depends on what you're going to use the heater for...personal protection? Well then it'd be nice to see with the new projectors at night so you don't waste ammunition. But then again if your headlights aren't bright enough you may be mistaken for a burglar and need to protect yourself, but if you are a burglar, then you'd need the projectors to make a clean get-away.

I think you should get the heater, because with it you may be able to come into some extra money...and be able to buy the projectors.

JK. I think you should go with the projectors. Of the two options, it's the most likely to be used the most. The heater is cool, but it's more of a new toy and an "I got" fun, yes. Addictive, yes. If you buy the first one you'll never have the money for the projectors, :LOL:

I have a pistol already, it just happens to be a full size Kimber 1911, which I adore. It is quite heavy, which is ok bc I am a big guy and the extra weight doesn't bother, I just wanted a new, smaller one to carry around.

shawnu 09-19-2013 01:26 PM

Guns are a good investment:smileup:

I wont ever give up my ruger p89dc!!

But a nice set of projectors are nice also...
Id say projectors since you already have a nice peice...man this is a tough one!!!:LOL:

Warlock III 09-19-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bully's Performance (Post 1203398)
I have a pistol already, it just happens to be a full size Kimber 1911, which I adore. It is quite heavy, which is ok bc I am a big guy and the extra weight doesn't bother, I just wanted a new, smaller one to carry around.


See, they are addicting. But it doesn't pay to buy just one headlight and you already have one heater, and now you're thinking about another heater before you get the headlights.

Grubrunner 09-19-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bighemi04 (Post 1203353)
It may seem I haven't been around in a while, but I have been hiding behind the Bully's Performance name. But, I need some help from my Ramily lol. I sold my old projector lights and replaced them with the stock ones. I now remember why I bought the projectors in the first place. Well I really really really really really really want a set of 13 projectors with HID's. Really lol. I am in a bit of a quandary, Illinois has just signed CCW into law and I want a new piece to carry around as well. The difference in price between the two is negligible. I can only have one or the other. HELP!


What does the part in bold mean?

Bully's Performance 09-19-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grubrunner (Post 1203586)
What does the part in bold mean?

Well Grub, Bighemi04, Eric, myself, has been working for these guys for about a month now. Unless you see Jeremiah's name on a post, it is me, err, Bighemi04 lol

Grubrunner 09-19-2013 06:11 PM

Ahh.... gotcha!

That explains a lot of past posts.

Cheers.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger