DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Movies And Entertainment (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   XBOX One (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=153402)

Bully's Performance 09-19-2013 05:51 PM

XBOX One

Is anyone else eagerly awaiting the release of the X1? I have had mine preordered for some time now and the wait is KILLING me. 2 more months!

LeKy411 09-19-2013 10:50 PM

I'm excited for mine. I ordered late and won't get it until after January, but Amazon preorder is fantastic. They won't charge me until they ship it.

Bully's Performance 09-19-2013 10:57 PM

Best Buy in Orland Park still had some Day 1 Edition pre orders left so I got pretty lucky. We bought 2 360's the day they came out and sold one of them for 900 lol

Thebestestdrummer 09-19-2013 11:06 PM

Im an XBOX fan, Micosoft fan. Never been a big fan of SONY, let alone the PS3... But i even hate to say, the PS4 will kick the XBOX ONE's ass. I'm not going to waste my money on either though... I have truck stuff to buy..

1stRAM2012 09-19-2013 11:09 PM

dont know if its just rumors but heard once you buy a game for the xbox one it cant be used on any other consoles and if you dont log into the live once a day it locks you out...sounds kinda ridiculous to me but then again nothing would surprise me with the way the world is going as far as monopolies

Thebestestdrummer 09-19-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1stRAM2012 (Post 1203892)
dont know if its just rumors but heard once you buy a game for the xbox one it cant be used on any other consoles and if you dont log into the live once a day it locks you out...sounds kinda ridiculous to me but then again nothing would surprise me with the way the world is going as far as monopolies

i've heard the first. but i THINK (don't quote me on this) they have removed that because everyone knows thats a bullshit idea. what would happened to preowned games. The first news was that games were going to be $80. so wed pay 80 for a game and never be able to sell it to someone to play on another console? Stupid.

I have never heard that last part. I think XBOX live costs went up though. once again, dont quote me on that.

Bully's Performance 09-19-2013 11:25 PM

They scrapped the not being able to play used games. Games are still $60, $5/month on XBOX Live is a bargain for the way they maintain their online services and customers identities. The consoles are very equally matched, except the $100 for the Kinect which I could care less about. I will buy truck stuff, gun stuff and video game stuff all at once lol

Thebestestdrummer 09-19-2013 11:33 PM

haha I'll have to read up on what is actually fact now.

But you have a job.. I'm a college kid that is still looking for a job. So I don't have pockets ful of cash! :LOL:

Bully's Performance 09-19-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebestestdrummer (Post 1203909)
haha I'll have to read up on what is actually fact now.

But you have a job.. I'm a college kid that is still looking for a job. So I don't have pockets ful of cash! :LOL:

Me neither. I was just trying to be a tough guy :LOL:

LeKy411 09-20-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bully's Performance (Post 1203901)
They scrapped the not being able to play used games. Games are still $60, $5/month on XBOX Live is a bargain for the way they maintain their online services and customers identities. The consoles are very equally matched, except the $100 for the Kinect which I could care less about. I will buy truck stuff, gun stuff and video game stuff all at once lol

The XBox one is a media PC, for the price you are getting an HTPC essentially. Half the time you can find live coupons on woot for $40 for the year.

They revoked the idea about locking a game to one live name. Sony had a commercial that made fun of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

I spend most of my time in Naperville these days, best I never go to best buy. I can't handle the people that work there. Then again I get into a fit when I have to go to the apple store.