DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   3" lil stubby black powder coated antenna from cravenmorespeed.com (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=153899)

pstern 09-25-2013 11:07 PM

3" lil stubby black powder coated antenna from cravenmorespeed.com
 
In case you were wondering...

I just have to say I love this thing. Contrary to the reviews on Amazon, I get killer reception.

My bigger problem is that the last antenna rusted and fused itself to the base and I had to replace the antenna receptacle which wasn't fun.

RogerRamJet 09-25-2013 11:17 PM

You got a pic of that 3" lil stubby black powder coated antenna from cravenmorespeed.com?

DarthRam 09-25-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pstern (Post 1208117)
In case you were wondering...

I just have to say I love this thing. Contrary to the reviews on Amazon, I get killer reception.

My bigger problem is that the last antenna rusted and fused itself to the base and I had to replace the antenna receptacle which wasn't fun.

Did you put anti seize compound on the new one?

DarthRam 09-25-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerRamJet (Post 1208122)
You got a pic of that 3" lil stubby black powder coated antenna from cravenmorespeed.com?

I do:

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...907_150113.jpg

Wh1t3nukle 09-26-2013 10:08 AM

^Really? That thing works? interesting

Is this the one? URL is different: http://www.cravenspeed .com/products/The-Stubby-Antenna.html

(remove the space before the (.) )


http://www.amazon.com/The-Stubby-Ant...stubby+antenna

pstern 09-26-2013 10:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thats the one. Here's my pic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wh1t3nukle (Post 1208289)
^Really? That thing works? interesting

Is this the one? URL is different: http://www.cravenspeed .com/products/The-Stubby-Antenna.html

(remove the space before the (.) )


http://www.amazon.com/The-Stubby-Ant...stubby+antenna


tclark 09-29-2013 06:03 PM

I bought one after reading mixed reviews, I love the way it looks but in my area it doesn't catch anything.

Root 10-09-2013 05:22 PM

Yeah, i got one & the reception sucks but it looks cool so I'll keep it on there at least until my free SXM radio trial runs out & then we'll see...

Marine671 10-11-2013 08:18 PM

I loved the look of it, but man, my reception was horrible.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger