DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2013 Dodge Ram - MOTM - Archives (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   2013 - September Dodge Ram Member Of The Month (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=154282)

BlueJet 09-30-2013 10:28 AM

2013 - September Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Sponsored by:

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps9a92b662.png

We are pleased to sponsor the MOTM by offering $100 off a minimum order of $125!!!

Any other discounts will not apply to this prize. On Canadian orders duties/taxes/fees will be paid by the recipient on the original order amount prior to the MOTM discount.

*Click our banner for our 'Deal of the month'*

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/s.../RIPPLogo2.jpg
www.rippmods.com

Congratulations to our September Winner!!

brandonjansen

And now a word from your winner.....

http://www.ramforumz.com/PHOTOPOST/d...psaf8ebc22.jpg

First I have to say thanks to all the guys who nominated and voted for me in this MOTM. I definitely take this as an honor and am glad Iíve been able to help out enough of you to get the nominations and votes to win this month.

Iíll start off with a little about me. Iím 21 years old and live in Abbotsford, BC, Canada (just outside Vancouver, BC). For all my American friends who might not know exactly where that is, Abbotsford is literally right on the US-Canada border about 1.5 hours North of Seattle. Iíve grown up here my whole life and currently live with my parents and sister at home still (itís a lot cheaper that way ;) ). Iím a project manager and estimator for a construction company based out of Langley, BC. We focus mainly on commercial and industrial construction throughout the greater Vancouver area. I have a few other hobbies besides trucks. The main ones are hockey (I play goalie on a mens league team about once a week), drumming (I currently play at the Abbotsford Vineyard Church a few times a month), and downhill mountain biking.

Iíve grown up building and working on cars with my Dad and Uncles. The first one I remember working on was helping my Dad restore my Uncles 1970 Dodge Dart when I was 5 years old. Ever since then Iíve been addicted. Iíve gained most of my experience by helping my Dad build his 1970 Dart into a pro-street car. Through that Iíve learned how to build custom framework and suspension, engines, transmissions, electrical, you name it, weíve done it (multiple times, lol). I could share tons of information on the car for those of you that are interested. All you gotta do is ask. Iíve also worked on a number of my Uncles cars. I have 6 Uncles on my Dadís side and every one of them has a muscle car. One of them in particular is a 1968 GTX that has been featured in Sema and a number of other huge car shows throughout North America (winning top awards) as well as a handful of magazines. Again, I could share a lot of details and pictures on all the cars if you want to know. The majority of them are Mopars. But since a lot of you are hemi guys I will say this, the GTX has a 572 Ray Barton Hemi in itÖ. Yes, thatís 9.4L. It makes some pretty good power :gy: The experience that Iíve gained working on these cars is priceless, I am very thankful that Iíve got to grow up doing that. Through that Iíve also been involved in quite a bit of drag racing with both my family and high school which has also been a great experience.

As some of you know Iíve recently traded in my 2012 1500 SXT for a new 2012 3500 Limited Cummins. I still help out the 1500 guys as much as I can as thatís where most of my experience comes in regarding these trucks but am now gaining a lot more knowledge about the 3500ís and all there is to do with them as well. I currently have only added a Bakflip G2 to my 3500 but boy do I have some big plans for it! Those of you who have seen my build thread will know some of them but Iíll list a few of them here now for those who havenít. In the near future it will be getting an S&B intake, leveling kit, and 35ís. Down the road my plans are: 8Ē Pure Performance lift, 22x11 BMF Novakane wheels, 37x13.5 Toyo MTís, H&S Mini Maxx, 4Ē Turbo back exhaust (DPF delete), aftermarket intake horn (EGR delete) plus a whole bunch of other things. To say the least, itís going to be a beast!

Iíll finish off by stating my appreciation for this forum. Iím very glad to be a part of this great group of guys all here to try and help each other out. Iíve learned a ton from all of you and hope to share it out as best as I can. I have definitely become addicted to this forum and rarely go more than a day without checking it. Lol.

I also need to give a big thanks to Bullyís Performance for my personal sponsorship as well as their forum support. Andrew, Eric, and Jeremiah have been extremely helpful finding parts for me and working out the best price possible. I definitely recommend anyone looking for aftermarket parts to talk to those guys. Theyíll hook you up!

Take care, Brandon.

RogerRamJet 09-30-2013 10:32 AM

Congrats, Brandon!

gonefishin776 09-30-2013 10:47 AM

AWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHH BUDDDY.

congrats Brandon. Well deserved. Welcome to the orange badge club :)

Chunkem 09-30-2013 10:58 AM

CONGRATS BRANDON......Nicely done my friend......Also congrats to the other members.....Everyones a winner......Congrats again Brandon....Hey next time smile a little larger for that photo.....LOL

ShawnC13 09-30-2013 11:01 AM

Congrats Brandon. Thanks for all the knowledge you share with our members here.

Stump3r 09-30-2013 11:01 AM

Congrats Brandon! Welcome to the orange badge club!!!

Arth 09-30-2013 11:17 AM

Congrats! Keep up the good work. :smileup:

Hermes1 09-30-2013 11:23 AM

Congrats to you Brandon on a well deserved win.

PappaJohnRam 09-30-2013 11:59 AM

Congrats on the win! You certainly deserve it.

Asur 09-30-2013 12:12 PM

Congrats Brandon, super, well done, sweet truck also