DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Best place to get kicker upgrade? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=155911)

Ryank 10-16-2013 11:48 PM

Best place to get kicker upgrade?

Ive been looking around at getting the kicker upgrade package with the door speakers and the sub that goes under the rear seat, is ebay going to be the best place to buy? or can someone get them for a good price?

slimpartywagon 10-17-2013 12:10 AM

Qurious minds would like to know as well.

autokraftgt 10-17-2013 09:12 AM

Well in my town, there are two shops that are authorized kicker dealers and they can sell, and install the package for you complete with all warranties.
OR, your local Ram dealer can do the same...that's kinda the attraction...factory installed, factory warranties, have a nice day.
If anything goes wrong, take it back to the dealer.
If you purchase the kit from a place like ebay, and install yourself, I do not know how that MAY affect your warranty on the Kicker upgrades...
I know there are Kicker dealers on this forum, maybe one of them will chime in and clarify

Graygoose 10-17-2013 11:34 AM

It can either be a Mopar Accessories or Outfitter. Many of the sponsors on numerous Ram sites sell them, including Crutchfield.

slimpartywagon 10-17-2013 06:25 PM

Crutchfield wants too much dough, and thier shipping prices aren't that good.

Ryank 10-21-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graygoose (Post 1223151)
It can either be a Mopar Accessories or Outfitter. Many of the sponsors on numerous Ram sites sell them, including Crutchfield.

Say i were to buy it from a dealership on ebay, would the warranty still be intact if i took it to my dealership and got it installed?

Ryank 10-21-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimpartywagon (Post 1223424)
Crutchfield wants too much dough, and thier shipping prices aren't that good.

Ya thats the first place i looked, pretty high up there.

Graygoose 10-21-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryank (Post 1226175)
Ya thats the first place i looked, pretty high up there.

Divine One in Las Vegas does these as well, plug and play, save on freight.

pinoystylez 10-23-2013 02:56 PM

does anyone know if they make the kicker subwoofer enclosure for the passenger side?

kkreit01 10-23-2013 03:55 PM

Since when does Crutchfield charge for shipping? I know their prices aren't great, but Customer service, buying authorized, support, is worth something. I've never paid shipping for anything on there.

For the money, you can do much better than the Kicker upgrade.