DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Photography/Videography (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Orbs (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=156215)

richmond 10-20-2013 03:36 AM

Orbs

1 Attachment(s)
ORBS, I get them inside the house and outside (but I quit taking photos in the cabin). You can't see them with the naked eye, but they'll show up in photos. See if you can spot this one, it's just to the left of my center beam (looks like a semi white transparent traveling tennis ball). I get them on outside photos too, mostly green though. R...

RogerRamJet 10-21-2013 05:18 AM

What is an Orb, besides a semi white transparent traveling tennis ball?

JWM59 10-21-2013 06:12 AM

If you are into ghost hunting it's believed that is paranormal activity. A possible ghost or departed spirit. Most ghost hunting groups will not speculate on them because they can easily be written off as dust particles or insects.

RogerRamJet 10-22-2013 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWM59 (Post 1225886)
If you are into ghost hunting it's believed that is paranormal activity. A possible ghost or departed spirit. Most ghost hunting groups will not speculate on them because they can easily be written off as dust particles or insects.

Interesting. Not in to ghost hunting. Can't hunt what doesn't exist. But thanks for the explanation.

sonocativo 10-31-2013 12:36 PM

The house I purchased and am currently rehabbing is haunted, orbs and light rods everywhere inside, nothing outside. You take a pic without flash then one with flash and you can see there is nothing to cause the light rods. Lots of activities in the house from door slams ( no doors in it yet ) and footsteps on stairs ( no one else there)

BlueJet 10-31-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonocativo (Post 1233975)
The house I purchased and am currently rehabbing is haunted, orbs and light rods everywhere inside, nothing outside. You take a pic without flash then one with flash and you can see there is nothing to cause the light rods. Lots of activities in the house from door slams ( no doors in it yet ) and footsteps on stairs ( no one else there)

That is cool! Do you have any history on the house?

gonefishin776 10-31-2013 01:17 PM

i love ghost hunting stuff!

I'm very scientific minded and found a great book relating quantum mechanics and paranormal activities. pretty wild stuff to think about.

ive had some crazy experiences.

craziest one:

my grandpa passed away a year before this happened. one night, couldn't sleep, so i tried "talking to him". just telling him about my day, blah blah. I was in middle school. Then i felt silly, that this was ridiculous. so i said "grandpa, if you can really hear me.....knock over one of my trophies". ( i had about 10 3-4' trophies from BMX racing around the perimeter of my room on the floor up against the wall).

nothing happened.

i rolled over to go to sleep, and i kid you not, 30 seconds later one of them fell over. and broke, i still have it. Never before, nor since, has one of those trophies fallen over. freaked me out, even though it was "my grandpa".

sonocativo 10-31-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJet (Post 1233986)
That is cool! Do you have any history on the house?

Yes I do... Late last year during the winter I was outside cleaning up the brush when a man stopped and asked if I bought it. His parents were the second owners but not for long. As they got spooked all the time. He went on to say this...
In 1925 a man built the house for $1200 by himself, he was a loner and did everything himself. He eventually developed Alzheimer's and had a stroke, he became depressed because he couldn't do anything himself anymore and hung himself in the basement. He went on to say that 6 couples have bought the house since and all ended in bitter divorces.
He told me about happenings ( which I experienced as well as my dog ) My dog would not go near the basement door or even in the room leading to the basement, but she would run throughout the rest of the house.
My wife as well as my friend has heard the door slam and footsteps on the staircase while standing next to it and no one else in the house and no doors in the house except main doors which were closed and locked.
He has told me of strange happenings and feelings as well as locations in the house they happen and I have experienced all that ( and I didn't even mention it until he would say something about it) I did have a large sheet of drywall get thrown ( or should I say ripped ) off the wall and tossed across the room, it was an old piece I didn't remove yet and a week later I was working on the first floor and heard a loud crash, I thought someone was in the house since I just got there early one morning, so I ran up with my hammer in hand to find the drywall completely on the opposite side of the room, no way to just fall off and land there, had to be physically moved about 15 feet. It was about the size of 3' x 3' square.... no way to fall and land that far away. I still get spooked off and on there ( Im always working alone from 7am til dark on the weekends) lately been seeing dark mass/shadows out of the corner of my eyes as Im working, but has greatly calmed down there since I first started on the house. I don't get spooked easily (ask anyone I know) but this house did put a fear in me at first which I have never felt before at any other place Ive moved to and lived at.:SHOCKED:

gonefishin776 10-31-2013 08:59 PM

that's awesome and creepy ^^^^^^

JWM59 10-31-2013 09:08 PM

Haven't really had much to make me a firm believer even thought I see shadows from time to time. Going on a ghost hunt tomorrow with a Paranormal group at Fort Mifflin. Looking forward to it. Ghost hunters visited it a few years back and Grant got completely spooked in one of the newly discovered underground bunkers. I have been there a few times and I always leave with an indescribable feeling.