DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Jokes/Humor (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   How to call the police when you're old (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=156474)

KA1OTE 10-23-2013 03:41 AM

How to call the police when you're old

How to call the police when you're old and don't move fast anymore...

George Phillips, an elderly man from Walled Lake, Michigan, was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"

He said "No, but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me."

Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available."

George said, "Okay." He hung up the phone and counted to 30. Then he phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot and killed them both; the dogs are eating them right now," and he hung up.

Within five minutes, six police cars, a SWAT team, a helicopter, two fire trucks, a paramedic and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence, and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"
George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

CajunDodge 10-23-2013 07:50 AM

Hahahaha, you're on a roll!!!

- Cajun

Chunkem 10-23-2013 08:22 PM

Nothing wrong with getting a quick response.....LOL

RogerRamJet 12-03-2013 05:12 AM

George musta not been from Texas, or his phone call to the police telling them that he'd shot them would have been a true story!

Canadian Hemi Pride 12-03-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerRamJet (Post 1259540)
George musta not been from Texas, or his phone call to the police telling them that he'd shot them would have been a true story!

Probably from up here. My local police force don't know whats up. Pretty sure most of the redlight cameras in my city are to see when the cops are using their cherries to cut the red and grab their coffee from Tim hortons. Then they like to grill me down in the parking lot.. Guess my tinted tails and plate aren't liked by a few people.:4-dontknow:

Hermes1 12-03-2013 10:16 AM

:LOL: Oh that is funny. Thank you.

RogerRamJet 12-03-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride (Post 1259608)
Probably from up here. My local police force don't know whats up. Pretty sure most of the redlight cameras in my city are to see when the cops are using their cherries to cut the red and grab their coffee from Tim hortons. Then they like to grill me down in the parking lot.. Guess my tinted tails and plate aren't liked by a few people.:4-dontknow:

That's a shame that the po po are picking on a young, hard working college student like you. Don't they have real bad guys to shoot?

Hermes1 12-03-2013 12:59 PM

This reminds me when my ex was pregnant with our son and we attended a Lamaze class. A year after the class was over and all the babies were born, the instructor had a reunion party. One of the guys told of their experience in the hospital when his wife was in the early stages of labor. They had a question for the nurse and/or doctor and kept being put off as apparently they were very busy. Finally after getting no response the husband went out in the hall and yelled "it's a boy". It seemed every nurse and dr. on staff came running into their room and none to happy to find out their ruse.

KA1OTE 12-03-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerRamJet (Post 1259540)

My dad told me it is a true story out of our home state of Michigan.. he heard it from his dad who had seen it on a local TV station. ;)