DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Newbie Checkin! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   97 Sport Ram 1500 4x4 BIG PLANS (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=156572)

97BigBlackRAM 10-24-2013 03:38 AM

97 Sport Ram 1500 4x4 BIG PLANS

Hello first off my name is Dustin and im 18 live with my Dad in Central Michigan. I own a 1997 Dodge Ram Sport 4x4 with the 318ci 5.2l Magnum v8. I have already done some minor and major work to the truck as far as driveline, interior, and tires with a slight engine performance. This truck is not a beauty until i paint everything under the truck but the interior is gorgeous and id feel free to share some secrets!

Plans on this truck is basically a Ram runner with the 318 and 4x4 set up. Drive line is 100% solid could use different gears in the f+b differentials. Going for a wide wheel base with a solid suspension not everything top of the line im a homemade kind of guy and like to fab. Only problem is i have to find a new job before i can do anything else but pics of other ram runners and detailed pics of fab work from bumpers to bed cages, to interior bucket seating, suspension all of that good stuff. im looking to build a nice truck and feel free to see my first album i have 2 before and one after pic of the truck, also budget build pics is awesome to like fabbed shackle flips etc..!

Thanks alot! :LOL:

BlueJet 10-24-2013 01:20 PM

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

Good to have you with us, I hope you enjoy the board! :)

RogerRamJet 10-24-2013 05:01 PM

Howdy Dustin, :wavey: and welcome to what's affectionately known as "The Z". We love stories and pictures. Thanks for sharing. There's a lot of great knowledge, ideas and info available here on the Z. Don't hesitate to ask a question, share your knowledge and opinions, or boast about your beast.

Chunkem 10-24-2013 05:58 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum..... We are glad to have you here........If there is anything that we can do to assist you please ask......

Do you have any pics???

Enjoy the site....

Ed

Canadian Hemi Pride 10-24-2013 11:06 PM

Hey:Hey: Welcome to the 'Z'. Here you will be able to find everything you are looking for. Great people here to help answer any questions you have about your truck, any ideas you have for Mods, and also put awesome Mod ideas into your head. Glad to have you with us and I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have. Any questions on any mods ideas or problems you have feel free to post a message on my profile by clicking on my name or clicking HERE and I will try my best to help.:D
-Canadian Hemi Pride.

CajunDodge 10-25-2013 11:30 AM

Hey there Dustin and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Sounds like a cool truck man, be sure to keep us posted on your mods! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

ShawnC13 10-27-2013 02:14 PM

Welcome joining here is a great decision for any RAM owner so much knowledge and information here!

Here are some how to threads to some common questions

How to upload pictures to your gallery

How to insert image in post