DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Tonneau Cover (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=156767)

cembros 10-26-2013 02:04 PM

Tonneau Cover
 
Hey Guys, just bought my first Dodge Ram yesterday and I'm really excited. Looking to purchase a Tonneau Cover but I'm completely lost. I'd like to keep it under $300 if possible. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Bully's Performance 10-26-2013 03:22 PM

first we need to know a couple of different things about your truck, what size bed do you have? and do you have ram boxes or no ram boxes? What kind of cover are you looking for hard top, fold-able, role-able?

cembros 10-26-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bully's Performance (Post 1229967)
first we need to know a couple of different things about your truck, what size bed do you have? and do you have ram boxes or no ram boxes? What kind of cover are you looking for hard top, fold-able, role-able?

I'm not sure the exact size but it's a regular cab, I think there's only one size. There is no box.

Jabalone 10-26-2013 03:34 PM

For under $300, you'll be looking at a soft top like the Tonnofold trifold. (As Bully's said though, assuming you don't have the rambox). Double that at least for a hard trifold like the popular Bakflip covers.

http://www.amazon.com/TonnoPro-42-30...=truck+tonneau

Bully's Performance 10-26-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cembros (Post 1229970)
I'm not sure the exact size but it's a regular cab, I think there's only one size. There is no box.

regular cab comes with a 6'4" bed and an 8' bed, most have a 6'4" bed though, do you happen to have a picture of you truck you could post up?

Bestop, extrang, truxedo, all good brands at less than $300 if you see one you like reach out to us we can generally get you the lowest prices on the NET with our forum discounts we offer to Z members :)

Ramzaq 10-26-2013 04:35 PM

I have an Access Low Pro cover. It has been out in the central California sun for four years and has held up extremely well. It is a roll up cover and is around the price you are looking for.

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/...psa3f156a1.jpg

cembros 10-26-2013 05:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bully's Performance (Post 1229976)
regular cab comes with a 6'4" bed and an 8' bed, most have a 6'4" bed though, do you happen to have a picture of you truck you could post up?

Bestop, extrang, truxedo, all good brands at less than $300 if you see one you like reach out to us we can generally get you the lowest prices on the NET with our forum discounts we offer to Z members :)

Here's a picture

cembros 10-26-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramzaq (Post 1229987)
I have an Access Low Pro cover. It has been out in the central California sun for four years and has held up extremely well. It is a roll up cover and is around the price you are looking for.

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/...psa3f156a1.jpg

That looks nice, where did you buy it?

Bully's Performance 10-26-2013 05:18 PM

you have a 6'4" bed :)

Hermes1 10-26-2013 05:34 PM

I cannot offer a suggestion on which tonneau cover to get in your price range, but I can say Bullys Performance will do well by you with outstanding customer service and prices are at least very competitive.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger