DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Newbie Checkin! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   newby join the club (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=157782)

mwang 11-06-2013 09:49 PM

newby join the club

:smileup:Hi everyone. I'm Mark. I just bought a 2014 ram 1500 crew cab 4X4 in Toronto. having a pickup truck was always my dream, and eventually been able to have it is so exciting. I had a 1998 chrysler intrepid years ago, and was really pissed off about its quality, but hey, this time, it's a pickup truck, that says everything!!! As budget constraint applies in real life, I got the cheapest crew cab 4X4. so there are no fancy features, but again, it's a pickup truck. Just really glad that I've got it now, and wanna say hi to you guys.

Rusty289 11-07-2013 08:06 AM

Welcome Mark, enjoy your new truck!

Ever heard that song? Pick-up man by Joe Diffie???

Lol

spp 11-07-2013 08:08 AM

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your truck!

2014LHLTD 11-07-2013 12:43 PM

Hey mate,

Congrats on your new truck!!!! and welcome to the forums

Cheers

BlueJet 11-07-2013 12:46 PM

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

Good to have you with us, I hope you enjoy the board! :)

RogerRamJet 11-07-2013 01:00 PM

Howdy Mark, :wavey: and congrats! Welcome to what's affectionately known as "The Z". We love stories and pictures. Thanks for sharing. There's a lot of great knowledge, ideas and info available here on the Z. Don't hesitate to ask a question, share your knowledge and opinions, or boast about your beast.

Canadian Hemi Pride 11-07-2013 04:13 PM

Hey:Hey: Welcome to the 'Z'. Here you will be able to find everything you are looking for. Great people here to help answer any questions you have about your truck, any ideas you have for Mods, and also put awesome Mod ideas into your head. Glad to have you with us and I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have. Any questions on any mods ideas or problems you have feel free to post a message on my profile by clicking on my name or clicking HERE and I will try my best to help.:D Glad to see another member from Ontario. We often have meets and get to togethers, get to bond with eachother for an hour or 2 and get to meet some fellow members in person. We actually have a breakfast meet in Toronto coming up on the 16th. The thread is HERE... A lot of sidetracking, as we all mess around with eachother. But hopefully you can come out and join us :D
-Canadian Hemi Pride.

TechNick 11-07-2013 08:10 PM

Welcome to The Ram ForumZ Mark!! :smiley_thumbs_up: Thank you for joining! And Congrats on new truck!:smileup:

Stump3r 11-07-2013 08:37 PM

Welcome to the Z! Nice to have you with us!

TLC John 11-08-2013 03:01 PM

Hi Mark,

Congrats on your new ride!

If you haul or tow, please check us out! We offer a stronger air suspension at about 1/3 the cost from the factory.

See you around the Z.