DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Bayou Goat Mounts - Ram Truck GPS/Cell Phone/Radar Detector Mounts (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268)
-   -   Check out the Mount that... (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=157876)

4GoatsOnly 11-08-2013 12:41 AM

Check out the Mount that...

Check out the mount that puts your GPS in the perfect place on your Ram Truck dash. This easy to install mount (using factory screws) should be your only choice when it comes to mounting your RAM. So don't let your windshield mount throw :box2: at you!!!

Mopar Big Horn 12-17-2013 11:41 AM

I ordered the mount, I have a holder for my phone already, this morning for my 2011 RAM. Definitely looking forward to getting it installed, normally set the phone on my leg but it always slides off... very aggravating. Hope this works as good as it looks like it does.

4GoatsOnly 12-18-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmark0612 (Post 1270806)
I ordered the mount, I have a holder for my phone already, this morning for my 2011 RAM. Definitely looking forward to getting it installed, normally set the phone on my leg but it always slides off... very aggravating. Hope this works as good as it looks like it does.

Thanks for you order, I shipped it out today (Tuesday) and you should received it in about three days. The install is easy and should only take a few minutes. If you have any problems now or in the future don't hesitate to call me at 337-945-7771.
Duane, at Bayou Goat Mounts

Mopar Big Horn 12-26-2013 06:25 PM

Is there a certain way to remove the "DODGE" tray without messing anything up?

4GoatsOnly 12-27-2013 09:48 AM

Tray removal

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmark0612 (Post 1277292)
Is there a certain way to remove the "DODGE" tray without messing anything up?

Yes, the tray can be removed pretty easily but is not required for the installation of your mount. Apply even pressure to both the front sides of the tray while pushing forward and up. I find it easier to use your fingers instead of a tool, this will also help to ensure you won't scar the trim.

Mopar Big Horn 12-27-2013 12:31 PM

Man do I feel stupid on this now, had a major brain fart I guess. Not sure why I was thinking the whole tray had to come out. Thanks.

Ranman 01-15-2014 06:33 AM

Just ordered one today. Got fed up trying to find ways o mount it. Glad I came across this thread.

4GoatsOnly 01-16-2014 12:23 AM

Fed up trying

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranman (Post 1296327)
Just ordered one today. Got fed up trying to find ways o mount it. Glad I came across this thread.

Thanks for your purchase. I went threw the same thing when I purchased my 11 Ram. Don't have that problem anymore. The installation is easy and (If I say so myself) it works better than any other mount for a Ram Truck.
Thanks again, Duane at Bayou Goat Mounts

SShadow1974 01-16-2014 08:32 AM

I ordered one too... I just wanted something that looked a little more... factory? LOL Right now I have a friction mount and I have a sticky pad to the left of the holder where this mount goes. I'm going to put the friction mount in the console and only haul it out when I have to mount my work phone... and leave my personal phone mount on this mount.
I hope it is as structurally sound as it looks to be! :)

thehammer 01-20-2014 05:03 PM

I just received mine today. Nice looking and solid. Would buy again.:smileup: