DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Mopar Online Parts - Dodge Ram Accessories! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   2012 Laramie 1500 Black Grill (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=158207)

sdschodog 11-11-2013 10:24 PM

2012 Laramie 1500 Black Grill
 
I wanted to make sure I order the correct grill, here is the model number I got from the dealer today.
1KX581X8AB (Black) Quote from dealer = $470.00 plus tax. I want to replace my chrome one for the exact match of my truck which is black.

VIN is : 1C6RD7PT4CS314013

Can you beat that price?

DodgeRam Maniac 11-12-2013 01:08 AM

2012 Laramie 1500 Black Grill
 
traders village can best that price by at least 150$$

RogerRamJet 11-12-2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodgeRam Maniac (Post 1243640)
traders village can best that price by at least 150$$

I don't think the OP has a traders village in Colorado.

Mopar Online Parts 11-12-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdschodog (Post 1243539)
I wanted to make sure I order the correct grill, here is the model number I got from the dealer today.
1KX581X8AB (Black) Quote from dealer = $470.00 plus tax. I want to replace my chrome one for the exact match of my truck which is black.

VIN is : 1C6RD7PT4CS314013

Can you beat that price?


Hello,

Looks like you got the right number there for a Gloss Black Grille, Our price is as follows:

GRILLE-RADIATOR
Make: Dodge | Part#: 1KX581X8AB
List Price: $470.00
Your Price: $324.30

Even plus shipping we got em beat :smileup:

-Benny

Spencewiser 01-11-2014 12:03 PM

Is that price for the Grill surround and inserts? (emblem?)

Mopar Online Parts 01-13-2014 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spencewiser (Post 1292555)
Is that price for the Grill surround and inserts? (emblem?)

1KX581X8AB includes the Grill Surround painted Gloss Black (PX8) and Honeycomb style inserts Like the R/T.

No emblem is included, That part number would be 68050754AA

-Benny


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger