DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Any Shaved Rams Out There???? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=161137)

johnnysart 12-18-2013 01:15 AM

Any Shaved Rams Out There????
 
Just started this group -
http://www.ramforumz.com/group.php?groupid=48

Join up and post up some pic's please. You can just have one thing shaved or everything as long as somethings shaved on your truck.

gonefishin776 12-18-2013 09:40 AM

Fast 'n Ugly's truck has a shaved tailgate and front grill.

he's more active on here with Bullys Performance now though, so we'll see if he see's this thread!

johnnysart 12-18-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin776 (Post 1271503)
Fast 'n Ugly's truck has a shaved tailgate and front grill.

he's more active on here with Bullys Performance now though, so we'll see if he see's this thread!

That sounds good. Mines the tailgate handle and antenna. Feels so much better when I'm washing the truck - I've always hated my antenna lol.

CdnoilRAM 12-18-2013 09:54 PM

On my '07 I shaved the tailgate, antennae, and a smooth welded-in roll pan. Can't post pics since I'm at work, but they're in my build log.

johnnysart 12-19-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM (Post 1272086)
On my '07 I shaved the tailgate, antennae, and a smooth welded-in roll pan. Can't post pics since I'm at work, but they're in my build log.

I bet that looks badass.

RogerRamJet 12-19-2013 06:12 AM

I think I want to join this thread, mostly to see who else has shaved their trucks and see pics of them. The thought of shaving mine has crossed the planning table a time or two.

johnnysart 12-22-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerRamJet (Post 1272316)
I think I want to join this thread, mostly to see who else has shaved their trucks and see pics of them. The thought of shaving mine has crossed the planning table a time or two.

Heres a few pic's-
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps5801e7b9.jpg

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/a...pse955a285.jpg

RogerRamJet 12-23-2013 03:34 AM

Thanks, Johnny!

johnnysart 12-24-2013 10:49 PM

Any time. The only reason I didn't shave the door handles was - sometimes it gets so cold before I go to work in the morning I have to pull the handle to open the truck. And I'm not sure them poppers would work with frozen doors lol.

RogerRamJet 12-25-2013 04:30 AM

Sounds about right. You'd have to have some tuff springs and tuff popper.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger