DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram General Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Any rebate guru's on here? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=162158)

finn5033 12-30-2013 09:55 PM

Any rebate guru's on here?

I got the truck I want priced at the dealer today. According to the truecar site I am getting a good price on it. The rebates I qualify for are $2,500. Total discount I am getting off of msrp is 6k. if I order tomorrow I am guaranteed at least that when the truck arrives. If there are more rebates at the time I get those too. I am wondering if I should wait till after the first to see what the incentives change too or would that be a mistake? My dealer says 8 weeks is the longest it would take for my truck to come. After the first is it likely the rebates will change at all in those 5-8 weeks? How often to the rebates usually run for? Any knowledge on this would be appreciated, thanks

GTyankee 12-30-2013 10:14 PM

send in the order right away, some deals will go away by the 3rd of January

get whatever they are offering now & if better incentives & rebates become available, tell them that you would want them
Get it all in Writing & signed in blood :)

Double check that you are getting the Differential Ratio that you want
also get the radio that you want, the options are
RA1 3" or RA2 5" both are upgradeable with much better after market radios with ALL of the GOODIES, including a CD player IN the radio
or the
RA3 8.4 or RA4 8.4 radio that as of now can't be replaced by any after market radio
the RA3 can have NAV added at a charge of $589, but still is not as good as the
RA4 that comes with NAV & only costs $500 more then the stock RA3

The CD player that comes with all of the new stock radios is an EXTRA charge & is located in your seat console :( & definitely not very handy

Good Luck with your purchase

finn5033 12-30-2013 10:18 PM

@gtyankee. Thanks for the tips

rcmpvet 12-31-2013 06:56 AM

Take advantage now, the rebates available now will most likely apply when delivered, except for certain ones.

In Ontario, Canada the rebates were $8500.00 and an additional $1500.00 in November for tradesmen (proof of present ownership of a truck) and in December there was an additional $1500.00 as a holiday bonus, both the $1500.00 bonuses could only be applied if available at time of delivery or if bought off the lot during those times.

As of this morning the overall rebate in Ontario is now at $7000.00 (on website), no other bonuses listed and that is a drop from the previous $8500.00.

Lazarus Truck 12-31-2013 09:04 PM

Yeah, today would have been the last day to get any year-end deals. Did you get the Chrysler "Friends" discount. This is NOT the employee discount, but not too bad. It is 1% below factory invoice. Friends Program, code is (PP) I think. Any Chrysler employee should be able to get you that one. Sometimes the Friends Program is a good deal. Sometimes not. Since the Ram is a hot seller, there may not be too many other discounts on it. The pricing almost changes weekly.

canadian.bacon 01-02-2014 10:05 PM

the way the rebate works in ontario till today (expires jan 2) is $8500 off msrp, add the tax and delivery and then take another $1500 off.
i personally qualified for another $4000 off through Chrysler preferred customer program.
also, they have the I6 6.7 at no charge for the 2500s and 3500s, now that is HOT !

Swaggerville Ram 01-03-2014 12:55 AM

Sign it now, they add the VIN when the truck arrives, if the deal is better then rewrite the deal add the VIN to it.

RambunctiousOne 01-06-2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadian.bacon (Post 1284143)
i personally qualified for another $4000 off through Chrysler preferred customer program.

I also got the Preferred price discount for my 2014 SXT Quad 4x4, $8500 off from Factory, $1500 Xmas bonus cash and another $3000 off from the Chrysler Canada preferred Price.
Not bad $13,000 off and NO HAGGLING!!!
The Preferred price is written right on the invoice, so they HAVE TO sell you the vehicle for the price listed on it :smiley_thumbs_up:
Look it up and see if your employer is listed there, well worth it

Swaggerville Ram 01-07-2014 08:17 AM

Fwiw the rebates were 11,000 in September when I bought mine
So if they are 13,000 now I wouldn't expect them to change too much next month