2010 Big Horn 1500
I have decided to sell my 2010 Ram 1500 Big Horn so I can buy a 2014 Ram 1500 Sport. I purchased this truck new on July 27, 2010 and it has had only the best care. The specs:
- SLT with Big Horn Package
- Inferno Red with brown & tan interior
- Power driver seat w/adj. lumbar support
- Power sliding rear window
- Shorty antenna (factory one included with truck)
- Power windows & locks
- Aftermarket remote start
- 5.7L Hemi
- SuperChips tuner
- 3.21 rear
- K&N drop in air filter
- Bully's catch can
- Tinted windows (35%) with 6" tint (5%) top of windshield
- Magnaflow 24" muffler welded in
- Factory Reproductions SRT 22" machine faced wheels
- Nitto NT420S 305/45-22 tires (12,000 miles on them)
- Chrome splined lug nuts
- MGP caliper covers (Inferno Red to match body color)
- McGaughy 2" rear lowering springs (stock ones also)
- Receiver trailer hitch
- Westin Platinum Series side steps
- Lund Genesis Elite tonneau cover
- Rubber bed and tailgate mats
- Debadged but have them if you want them
- 54,000 miles, about 65% highway/35% city
- Oil changed and tires rotated every 5,000 miles
- Truck is excellent condition
Asking $22,000 but will consider REASONABLE offers. PM me or send me an e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
Good looking truck, and good luck with sale, if I wasn't in the market for a 2500 or 3500 i'd be all over this!
Good luck with the sale.......
Well, ordered a new truck yesterday so this one has to go in the next 6 weeks. I will entertain all SERIOUS offers, but don't try to low ball me.
is it two wheel drive or 4 wheel drive?
It is 2 wheel drive.
My new truck is going to be here more than 2 weeks early so I need to sell. Now asking $20,900 but willing to entertain offers.
New truck is only one week away so price is now $19,900!
Truck is SOLD! I should be picking up my new Sport in a few days!
Congrats on the sale....Thread closed.....
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger