For Sale Posting Rules << Read before posting!!
FOR SALE FORUMS POSTING RULES
1. You have to be a Senior Member Plus (have been a member for 15 days with a post count of 75), or a Site Supporter (Level of site supporter is irrelevant) to participate in the For Sale sections where all buy/sell/trade transactions are restricted to.
2. Members are only permitted to sell items they personally own. They are not permitted to sell on behalf of a third
party. The selling and/or trading of firearms AND firearms related items is not permitted on the Z network.
3. You MUST include pictures of the Truck, or parts/accessories you are selling. The image must have your username written on a piece of paper that is visible in one of the images with your truck or parts for sale or your thread will not appear, and it will be deleted without notice. If selling a truck, include an image of your VIN. (photoshopped usernames over the pictures will not work here folks.)
4. Post Asking Price or BIN Price.
5. No Auctions allowed!
6. Do NOT bash another members thread. If you don't like the price, keep it to yourself. No one want's to hear what you think they should ask for their stuff!
7. If you have no intention of buying, don't reply to the thread unless you have something nice to say.
8. Breaking Rules 6, or 7 will get you an infraction. The forum is set to auto ban at 3 infractions. You have been warned.
9. Ebay Auctions - We do not host auctions on this site. Private individuals may link their personal single-item auctions though. No commercial auctions are allowed.
Keep it Real, Keep it Clean, Keep it REAL CLEAN!
Please keep in mind these rules are in place to help protect our members from scams and dishonest people. We can't prevent it all but we will try our best to do what we can!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger