DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Christmas is coming!!! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=36999)

MeanGirl 11-05-2008 01:26 PM

Christmas is coming!!!

so what is on your list?

we will be making up for gifts not gotten after my hubby goes back to work....so no shoes or jewelry for me, we will just be concentrating on the boys. little monster still believes in santa so, that is cool!!!

BlueJet 11-05-2008 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeanGirl (Post 40552)
so what is on your list?

we will be making up for gifts not gotten after my hubby goes back to work....so no shoes or jewelry for me, we will just be concentrating on the boys. little monster still believes in santa so, that is cool!!!

Shut the hell up!! At work it is ALREADY Xmas!!!! Nothing like cramming it down people's throats before Halloween has even occurred! :smiledown:

LYC79 11-05-2008 03:43 PM

... When I was a child a used to love Xmas ... there was Santa, the snow, winter holidays ... now ... there is no more Santa ... the weather has changed and so no more snow ... and the magic has disappeared! :smiledown: I think I don't love Xmas any more ... SORRY!

BlueJet 11-05-2008 03:46 PM

Retail killed it for me. And all the people who shop at the last minute and take out their anger on ME because THEY waited!!! It wasn't like we had the merchandise out TWO months early!!!

Is it Jan 1 yet?????:i_rolleyes:

LYC79 11-05-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJet (Post 40561)
Retail killed it for me. And all the people who shop at the last minute and take out their anger on ME because THEY waited!!! It wasn't like we had the merchandise out TWO months early!!!

Is it Jan 1 yet?????:i_rolleyes:

really ... everybody is late ... all in a hurry ... buy all present ... ops I've forgot a present come back! ... it's late ... hurry up ! And you must be happy also against your will because it's Xmas ...
Ok maybe I exaggerate things ...

MeanGirl 11-05-2008 04:23 PM

BJ, your just mad cuz last year santa pissed in your stocking....if you weren't so damn hateful he might bring you something good....lol

BlueJet 11-05-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeanGirl (Post 40575)
BJ, your just mad cuz last year santa pissed in your stocking....if you weren't so damn hateful he might bring you something good....lol

I am getting rid of what he brought me.....remember?????:doh:

MeanGirl 11-05-2008 04:28 PM

yeah, but you are doing it the polite way.....I would push his fat azz down the stairs!

BlueJet 11-05-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeanGirl (Post 40579)
yeah, but you are doing it the polite way.....I would push his fat azz down the stairs!

It would look bad....insurance money is involved!! :Wow1:

MeanGirl 11-05-2008 04:53 PM

it was an accident, accidents happen everyday!!!