DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   NAV-TV - MyGIG Integration - Dodge Ram Accessories (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Allgig for mygig radio (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=37358)

NAV-TV 12-18-2008 12:40 PM

Allgig for mygig radio

OK HERE IS THE SCOOP....

The ALLGIG Module is designed to enhance your driving experience, adding safety features normally unavailable and keeping your passengers entertained.

ALLGIG Features:
Enables Navigation entry while on the move
Allows for DVD Playback while on the move - even if not programmed by default !DVD on the move DOES NOT interfere with navigation route guidance !
Enables Bluetooth and voice recognition activation (Microphone assembly required, RER only)
Enables an A/V input source in VES emulation mode (RER Only)
Allows for VES display while on the move (If equipped with VES or AV Harness)
Enables adding a dedicated backup camera (AV Harness required - sold separately)
Enables switching to backup camera even when not in reverse - USE FOR TRAILER CAM
Enables adding external navigation (For international markets, Navigation system not included)
Enables Adding a front camera (Additional hardware required)
Enables Adding a FLIR night vision system - THE ULTIMATE SAFETY ACCESSORY ! (Additional hardware required)
USB capable - Configure your ALLGIG via a PC, update for new features when available, never pay for extras again!
No switches to mount, no DIP switches to set - never drill holes or reach for your module once installed !

Allgig is $289 the mic kit is $99 the av cable is $64

Please feel free to ask any questions.:smileup:

***NAV-TV PROVIDES TECH SUPPORT TO CUSTOMERS! 9-6 M-F E.S.T. ***

NAV-TV 01-08-2009 10:15 AM

You all can't have gotten everything you asked Santa for.

Give me a call to get more info about Allgig to enhance your Mygig

JJG 01-29-2009 07:56 PM

Can this help with connecting an itouch to my nav system?

NAV-TV 01-30-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJG (Post 51409)
Can this help with connecting an itouch to my nav system?

In regards to iPod or bluetooth?

JJG 03-12-2009 04:16 PM

ipod/music

NAV-TV 03-20-2009 11:39 AM

JJG,

Sorry for the delayed answer, I was at a trade show.

We do not have a iPod integration for the mygig.
But I think mopar has recently released something for iPod

SCRAM 09-01-2011 07:12 PM

I am interested in the allgig i have a 2011 dodge ram with the 730 unit. All i want is to be able to watch dvds on the move and be able to work with navagation also. What do i need to purchase and where would i find an install video?

NAV-TV 09-06-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCRAM (Post 603685)
I am interested in the allgig i have a 2011 dodge ram with the 730 unit. All i want is to be able to watch dvds on the move and be able to work with navagation also. What do i need to purchase and where would i find an install video?

Scram,

You need our allgig usb hs/xg to activate those features.
We do not have an install video but we do send
detailed install instructions and we offer tech support via telephone
if you need help.

stangd1909 01-22-2012 06:06 AM

I'm looking at getting the Mygig without the nav, which kit would I need to watch DVD's while driving?

MartinJD 01-22-2012 11:00 AM

Definitely a mod I plan to do one day... You guys offer a military discount? ;)