DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Rumble BEE (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Lookin at a rumble bee (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=37742)

bwoodredkneck 01-23-2009 01:22 AM

Lookin at a rumble bee

My grand mother is lookin at a 05 rumble bee. it only has 14k miles and there only wantin 11.5 G's for it its a 4x4. its chiped to hell almost all aftermarket speakers and cd player cold air intake. Don't worrie Its not for her its for me for joinin the marines, only thing wrong with it is it needs new carpet and brakes. shes already taken it to a shop and every thing checked out. i was just wonderin if this is a good price on a bee? i dont know know to much about the new gen. dodges and what they go for used.

Thanks
Patrick

Excoastie 01-23-2009 07:48 AM

the Kelly Blue Book value for an '05 Ram quad cab 4X4 with the Hemi and 14K miles is between $15,900 and $17,400. I couldn't find the value on a Rumble Bee, but that should give you a place to start.

Keep in mind the $$$$$ that will need to be spent on fixing the brakes and replacing the carpet.

welcome to the Forumz and thanks for serving

Exco

kdanderson5 01-23-2009 09:44 AM

My only worry would be is if it only has 14k miles, why does the carpet need to be replaced? How did they get it that dirty and stained? The brakes I can understand, as long as all that needs replaced is pads.

And being chipped up.....does it looked like gravel road chips, or is it all over the truck like it was beat up?

If you have the VIN number, I think I still have a week or so left on my carfax reports, so I can give you a car fax for it if you like to make sure it is clean. Let me know

Kenton

Just checked on the carfax, I can run unlimited reports until 2/8/09 if you are interested

bwoodredkneck 01-23-2009 03:43 PM

alright thanks. the guy has a grand kid and she had spilled like food colorin all over the carpet.. theres a couple of scratches in it but nothin to bad. the guy is like 60 and he only drove it to work and back really and i can drive across town in like 5 mins, hes a family friend so he really wouldnt screw us over.

crazyDoug 01-24-2009 03:58 PM

post pic when you get it.

bwoodredkneck 01-24-2009 04:03 PM

alright. ill be sure to. im pickin it up monday mornin

kdanderson5 01-24-2009 09:59 PM

Sounds like a good deal then! Congrats!

bwoodredkneck 01-26-2009 02:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 553Here is is sittin at my uncles shop

robfuse 07-19-2014 02:14 PM

Get it! Looks and sounds like an awesome deal! Could you tell me if it has a glove box or just the door panel to it without the inner box?

ELITE LIMIT 09-06-2014 02:39 AM

high 5 for grandma!!!