DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Blues goin away party (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=37817)

DesertDog 01-28-2009 09:42 AM

Blues goin away party

hey every one who wants to thro the first party after she leaves.....:thk:

come on who's it gonna be huh ! :Hey:

now lets keep this a secret dont want her to find out till shes gone :hah:

oh no what did i just do ...... again.......:doh:

:gy: :gy: :gy: :gy:
DD

LYC79 01-28-2009 10:24 AM

Dang DD ... this should have been a secret !!! LOL
:hah:

I think she will always keep in touch with us also during her journey, ...or better, I REALLY HOPE SO ! ;)

erm 01-28-2009 10:25 AM

I'll bring the beer and chips. We can toast her in absentia...or maybe roast her instead!!!

I know this is the day Blue goes to the dealer for some TSB work and other fixes on her Nitro...hope that goes ok as she has a major road trip ahead of her!

BlueJet 01-28-2009 02:05 PM

I will bring the hard liquor and hang out! Not good......Blue is out for 2 days. Torque converter is what they are saying, which there is a TSB on that I am well aware of. When they took her out of course she wouldn't do it for them!! She is SO my car!!! :shakehead: So I guess this leaves me alot of time to finish packing since I am now housebound and tracking down rides to and from work for the next 2 days!!

Trying to look at the bright side, at least it didn't happen on the road.......

erm 01-28-2009 03:18 PM

ahhh...well, at least they know what it is and how to fix it.

And you are sooo right...better now than 1/2 way to Tornado Alley...

LYC79 01-28-2009 03:39 PM

Yes at least they know what the matter is and will fix it ... and much more better now that on the road!

BlueJet 01-28-2009 03:46 PM

Well they THINK that is what it is. Without her doing it while one of the mechanics driving her it is a shot in the dark. Still sucks thought. Been packing and cleaning.....so not fun!!

LYC79 01-28-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJet (Post 51270)
Well they THINK that is what it is. Without her doing it while one of the mechanics driving her it is a shot in the dark. Still sucks thought. Been packing and cleaning.....so not fun!!

She is a mischievous kid! ... or maybe she doesn't want to leave sunny California :4-dontknow:

BlueJet 01-28-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LYC79 (Post 51274)
She is a mischievous kid! ... or maybe she doesn't want to leave sunny California :4-dontknow:

That is what I was thinking! Her way of saying "I don't think so"?!?!

300 Addict 01-28-2009 05:30 PM

Holy..you haven't left yet??? :D When are we going to party up here in the snow??