DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Recalls and TSB's. (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   First Recall Thread (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=37833)

boostjunkie1 01-29-2009 09:38 PM

First Recall Thread
 
:shy:- - - - -I just had to do it........:gy:..........So. Has anyone heard of any recalls lately :hah:....:str:

CajunDodge 01-30-2009 01:12 AM

I figured it would only be a matter of time before somebody just HAD to post here, lol! In answer to your question, thank heavens, no, nothing to report at this time. Guess that big gaping "never" just finally got to ya' eh?

boostjunkie1 01-30-2009 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CajunDodge (Post 51453)
I figured it would only be a matter of time before somebody just HAD to post here, lol! In answer to your question, thank heavens, no, nothing to report at this time. Guess that big gaping "never" just finally got to ya' eh?

;)---- I waited for a while to do it. I was hoping that someone else would take the burden of being the first to post, but I will ALWAYS BE THE FIRST, #1, taker of the virginity for the RECALL THREAD :Wow1:........It will always remember me :wavey:

CajunDodge 01-30-2009 04:15 AM

Well, now that this thread has been "violated," hopefully nothing will happen that has to be reported here, lol!

Newfiealltheway 02-04-2009 09:10 PM

i dunno of any recalls but i got an 08 1500 4x4 and have already changed 2 front shocks, one real leaf assembly, and have 2 blown shocks on my truck now. 22,000 km on the truck 95% highway. chrysler has a backorder of 1,374 front shocks as of yesterday, and i have been waiting for almost a month for my new ones now.

boostjunkie1 02-04-2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newfiealltheway (Post 52048)
i dunno of any recalls but i got an 08 1500 4x4 and have already changed 2 front shocks, one real leaf assembly, and have 2 blown shocks on my truck now. 22,000 km on the truck 95% highway. chrysler has a backorder of 1,374 front shocks as of yesterday, and i have been waiting for almost a month for my new ones now.

:SHOCKED:- - - -What are you doing with the Truck?????? Jumping Dunes.....You must live in Detroit where there are Pot Holes the size of a small car.....:4-dontknow:

sarguy01 02-04-2009 10:32 PM

my 09 shakes slightly at idle and the dash computer does not show "fuel saving" mode. i am thinking it is because the mds does not work when it is 12* outside.

Big Country 02-04-2009 10:55 PM

The shake at idle must be normal. My 09 does the same thing. If I open the door while it's just sitting there idling, the door actually shakes a little bit.

sarguy01 02-04-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Country (Post 52059)
The shake at idle must be normal. My 09 does the same thing. If I open the door while it's just sitting there idling, the door actually shakes a little bit.

Maybe it is the MDS or something. I never had it before. It may also be that it is so cold outside.

We need an engineer chat session here!

ExYellowFever 02-06-2009 01:51 PM

Recalls...
 
Hey All,
Sorry my first post is here but this caught my eye. I've had my 2009 Bighorn since early December, no problems that I noticed, but when I took it to the Dealer for it first Oil change and check up they had three recall on it already. They reflashed the computer, which was a good thing because it picked up more bottom end and seems to be a little "peppier". They also ordered new mufflers because the ones on it were recalled, don't know why, but I find out before they chage them. I can't remember what the third recall was for, but it was something minor. I'll ask the dealer when I go back for the muffler change, which won't really matter anyway because I'm waiting for Borla to send me the notification that they have one available for these trucks! Hehehe...

Later,
Shawn


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger