DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Newbie Checkin! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Viva Las Vegas (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=38116)

Slash 02-22-2009 02:42 AM

Viva Las Vegas

I recently purchased a 2004 Ram and it's good to be back in a truck. I've had plenty of vehicles over the years but This is one sweet truck. It's a silver Quad cab that's been dropped with a Ground Force lowering kit - 2" in front/ 4.5" in the rear. It's got 24" rims with 305/35 -R24 Nittos, and a smooth shell with vented windows in the rear. I just replaced the factory radio with an in-dash DVD player, and have plans for plenty more mods. From upgrading the factory speakers to custom pinstriping and LED lighting, I hope to hook this truck up :w00t:

I'll be sure to post pics as I make these updates. Feel free to criticize at will, but let me know if you like it too!

MrDodge300 02-22-2009 03:04 AM

welcome to the forumZ happy to see you here
reps for filling out your info
and post some pics now so wecan see what it looks like now and how the mods changed it later
:worthless:

LYC79 02-22-2009 06:17 AM

:wavey: Welcome to the ForumZ Slash ! Glad you joined us
Looking forward for the pics :smiley_thumbs_up:

BlueJet 02-22-2009 09:35 AM

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

Congrats on the new truck! I hope you enjoy it here! Hurry up with those pictures! We wanna see!! :)

07HEMI 02-22-2009 11:59 AM

Welcome to the site Slash

300 Addict 02-23-2009 04:18 PM

Welcome to the forum, from Ontario, Canada! Glad you joined us here! Enjoy the site!

VA4MEDS 02-24-2009 08:47 AM

:wave:
Welcome to the "Z". Glad to have you here.

Slash 02-26-2009 11:14 PM

Pictures of my ride

5 Attachment(s)
I bought the truck with some mods already done, lowered, graphics, shell, push bar. But I've done some stuff too. New stereo, wheels, and more. :shy: I've still got mixed feelings about the push bar and the shell. So let me know what you think. :3-smoke:

09sport 02-26-2009 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slash (Post 54114)
I bought the truck with some mods already done, lowered, graphics, shell, push bar. But I've done some stuff too. New stereo, wheels, and more. :shy: I've still got mixed feelings about the push bar and the shell. So let me know what you think. :3-smoke:

just my opinion.. I'm unwilling to install bull bar on lowered truck like yours.. bull bar doesn't look good on lowered truck..better looking on lifted and off road truck..

BlueJet 02-27-2009 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 09sport (Post 54119)
just my opinion.. I'm unwilling to install bull bar on lowered truck like yours.. bull bar doesn't look good on lowered truck..better looking on lifted and off road truck..

I agree on that one. But to each his own and you still have a great looking truck!