DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   North West (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Welcome to RamForumZ, Northwest Owners! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=39581)

erm 06-07-2009 08:25 PM

Welcome to RamForumZ, Northwest Owners!

Welcome to the forum! Post up where in the PNW you are, a little about yourself and your truck!

I'll start:

I live in the 'burbs of Portland, Oregon and have a '99 Ram 1500 SLT supercab 4X4.

I work in downtown Portland for an electric utility and, frankly, I'm ready to retire! LOL

Welcome to the forum and post up what ya got!

DesertDog 07-13-2009 07:27 PM

wow i didnt know u were that old to be retirering now.......:hah:

just kidding ......:thk:

i know i'm slow but i didnt see ur thread till now ...i think im old too gee's
:old:

i would be init for a club there maddog or somethin, my new lady wants to go traveling, so i dont see y not make a club of it...........

:smileup: remember :rulez2: gotta put somethin out there, like :thk:

no trlr queens ........drive it like you stole it ha ha ha

erm 07-13-2009 09:20 PM

LOL @ DesertDog!

Yup, almost ready to retire here & live a life of leisure! hehehehe

DesertDog 07-13-2009 11:33 PM

it will be afew more eons for me , but the mrs to be has mentioned moving back to wa. only towards spokane

SpokaneDodge 07-29-2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesertDog (Post 68493)
only towards spokane

Guess I should say hello from Spokane. :wavey:

jem_12usaf 07-31-2009 11:57 AM

Hey everone. I just bought my ram this past November and I love it. It was awesome in all the snow we had this winter here in Montana. Can't wait till this hunting season so I can take it out again.

erm 07-31-2009 12:08 PM

Welcome!!! I got mine just this past December...just before our snowstorm here. It sure came in handy! Then, Spring and Summer fishing season was on...I miss my old Blazer for sure but this truck is much more handy and functional.

Good luck this Fall.

rhingz 08-07-2009 09:12 PM

Hello Everyone!
This is Rhingz from Italy!

I am very new to the forum. I have been on here every day since I have found this forum. Like everybody else we have to start somewhere. I have tried my best to get involved with others.
Keep on posting pix guys!

Have a great day to all!
Thank's!...

98sst 08-27-2009 07:30 PM

Well i'm from Washington west of the mountains,A.K.A the infamous rainy part. Wish there were more people on this forum from washington! I see heaps of rams up here, would be nice to go on a cruise with a few!

taylal 12-19-2009 12:54 PM

well got my ram last july it has the 4.7 like it very much.i team long haul with my wife we go up into north west montana on are run and down into idaho,not too bad if you like driving big truck in the snow.am a newbie thanks for the welcome.still trying to figure the web site out,not very computer smart have to wait for my kids to show me how