DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Rep yo team!!!!!! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=41860)

CHILLZ HEMI 09-18-2009 10:38 AM

Rep yo team!!!!!!
 
Aight everybody...In case you did not know, it is FOOTBALL season...So, REP YO TEAM!!!!!

http://www.uwec.edu/ais/Mascot%20Eth...edskins3x4.jpg

BlueJet 09-18-2009 10:50 AM

I LOVE Jim Zorn!! So go Skins and my avatar is my other great love! ;)

CHILLZ HEMI 09-18-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJet (Post 82398)
I LOVE Jim Zorn!! So go Skins and my avatar is my other great love! ;)

Figures...we got the best QB yall have ever had as our Head Coach......:smileup:

dodgeman70592 09-18-2009 11:51 AM

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4.../LSU_Logo1.jpg

chithead 09-18-2009 12:10 PM

Don't even think I am throwing a Panthers logo up after last Sunday's embarrassment.

Guess I'll have to go with . . .

http://fileserver.tinker.com/tinker/...1251759053.jpg

Even though I gave up on them after Warner left.

dodgeman70592 09-18-2009 12:16 PM

Dont get too down on Jake, he is a friend of mine. He will do better this week.......Go Panthers!!!

BlueJet 09-18-2009 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chithead (Post 82410)
Don't even think I am throwing a Panthers logo up after last Sunday's embarrassment.

Guess I'll have to go with . . .

http://fileserver.tinker.com/tinker/...1251759053.jpg

Even though I gave up on them after Warner left.

Sorry Daniel! :(

chithead 09-18-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodgeman70592 (Post 82411)
Dont get too down on Jake, he is a friend of mine. He will do better this week.......Go Panthers!!!

I am definitely not laying all the blame on him... team effort.

98sst 09-19-2009 02:57 PM

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ks_bg12x10.jpg

2 for Seahawks. :)

BlueJet 09-19-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98sst (Post 82641)

That's my boy!! :D :smileup:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger