DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Summer is OFFICIALLY gone in WA (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=42157)

98sst 09-29-2009 12:22 AM

Summer is OFFICIALLY gone in WA

After having a nice warm summer, and entry to fall, the rain has came. As many of you know, once the rain has come in Seattle, It does not stop till next summer! Was nice to have the truck clean while it lasted, waxed it good yesterday to help a little bit!

Anybody else experiencing fall weather?! A storm front is rolling in tonight, and we should be assured the sun will NEVER come back.

CajunDodge 09-29-2009 12:30 AM

I don't know how you guys do it up there, I complain when it rains just ONE day and I have cleaned up my truck, kinda like today, was not supposed to rain, so cleaned truck, what happens, that old cardinal rule, if you WANT it to rain, wash truck (should have left truck dirty - inscribed message in dirt on side of truck "Test Dirt - Do Not Remove"), lol!

We supposedly got a cool front coming through as well, they're calling for a low of 58 tomorrow night, so that sounds good, but bye bye summer....:(

- Cajun :pepper:

98sst 09-29-2009 12:36 AM

I have no idea why I'm living up here, Lol I always get pissed off about the weather. Every year.

Your low for the night is higher than our high during the day tommorow :( Great Lol.

Lol you should have left it dirty! Up here, you can wash your truck or not, the next day, ITS GONNA RAIN!

CajunDodge 09-29-2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98sst (Post 85231)
I have no idea why I'm living up here, Lol I always get pissed off about the weather. Every year.

Your low for the night is higher than our high during the day tommorow :( Great Lol.

Lol you should have left it dirty! Up here, you can wash your truck or not, the next day, ITS GONNA RAIN!

I say that to myself every winter, I have not moved far enough south, it still gets below freezing in the winter, and as much as I HATE the cold, I am still here, lol! That dream house in the Caymens is looking better and better, for a variety of reasons....

98sst 09-29-2009 12:48 AM

Ah lol sounds amazing right about now. Gotta love hopes and dreams right!?

CajunDodge 09-29-2009 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98sst (Post 85237)
Ah lol sounds amazing right about now. Gotta love hopes and dreams right!?

Yeah, 'cause some days that's all you have, until you win the lottery, lol! :)

pwrwgnman 09-29-2009 05:49 AM

its cold here 55 for this morning, Im with Cajun lol I need to go further south lol, when it gets below 70 I am miserable lol

CdnoilRAM 09-29-2009 10:21 AM

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I grew up in Africa, to me below 20 deg Celcius is cold, and why oh why am I living in Calgary! I'm working the night shift and it's getting below zero celcius these days (32 deg F). I hate the cold, but it goes with the territory I guess.

strang3majik 09-29-2009 05:46 PM

I don't know what you guys are talking about. The thermometer is showing 88* right now, and instant sweat once you walk outside.

I hate the cold...but, I'm not a fan of the hot either.

Can't wait til winter and our cold 65* days (time to break out the long sleeves and jeans)...and its no kidding when I say that.

I'm from PA...and it gets very cold there...but, after living here...anything below 70* is a little nippy. Anything below 60* is jacket or coat weather...haha.

also...can't wait to be able to turn the air off in the Ram...its killing my gas mileage...lol

98sst 09-29-2009 06:04 PM

Right now it's 56* and I'm in jeans and a t shirt! you all are crazy!