DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7 HEMI V8 (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Karma paid me a visit! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=42182)

Dubsport 09-29-2009 11:24 PM

Karma paid me a visit!

A dealership friend came into my shop yesterday to pick up his receptionists VW from my shop in a 2007 Dodge Ram (TRX?). I jokingly said that I could sure steal some of the parts off it.... so this morning it shows up at my shop and he says take what you want, so I got a rear bumper (mine had a small dent), factory side bars, rear fender liners and changed my door and dash panels to the silver to get rid of the woodgrain... all for free! Tomorrow I am going to see whats involved with changing the tank (34 gallon).

Toms Blue Ram 1500 09-29-2009 11:29 PM

Wow , what brought this on . Stolen truck , going to the crusher , truck traded in on C4C , . Things like this just don't happen . Fill us in were missing something .

GhostRiderCGY 09-29-2009 11:56 PM

Wow did you ever get good karma!!! Do me a favor if you buddy wants to do something like that up here in Calgary to hit me up hahaha

Dubsport 09-30-2009 12:20 AM

Just good luck I guess. Truck is just as it was for resale... panels and dash piece reinstalled properly, rear bumper reinstalled with a minor dent that most would not notice, and splash guards installed with deflectors... albeit missing the side rails, oops. I asked and told it was no problem, it is the same as mine was before. Nothing hidden!

CajunDodge 09-30-2009 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toms Blue Ram 1500 (Post 85503)
Wow , what brought this on . Stolen truck , going to the crusher , truck traded in on C4C , . Things like this just don't happen . Fill us in were missing something .

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostRiderCGY (Post 85511)
Wow did you ever get good karma!!! Do me a favor if you buddy wants to do something like that up here in Calgary to hit me up hahaha

Yeah, what they said, man, what a piece of luck, for someone to just say, here take what you want, especially off such a new truck!!! That is just totally awesome! I need luck like that (chrome grille, underbumpers, nerf bars, etc...., lol)! All I can say is good for you! :)

- Cajun :pepper:

CdnoilRAM 09-30-2009 01:11 AM

Wow... i am somewhat jealous... what did you do to make him that happy with you?

Dubsport 09-30-2009 08:59 PM

Thanks for all the great replies, I have known these guys for 25 years and I have done their dealership a ton of favours and got them out of alot of jams... just good karma being return. Plus I sponsor their car show so it helps!

chithead 09-30-2009 10:38 PM

Wow that is pretty cool.

SA1911A 10-03-2009 09:27 PM

And they say nice guys finish last; just shows ya sometimes it pays to go the extra step good for you.