DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   2009 Dodge Ram Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   What color is your 2009 Ram... (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=42970)

Airdog 10-22-2009 01:42 PM

What color is your 2009 Ram...

Ok Guys and Gals,

What color is your 2009 Ram 1500?

If you don't own a 2009 Ram what color would you want?

How or why did you select the color of your Ram?

glamontagne 10-22-2009 03:57 PM

I got brilliant black chrystal pearl because I thought it looked sharp with the chrome honey comb grill. I have always been partial to black. My wife has a Dodge Nitro that matches my Ram pretty well.

smartel 10-22-2009 06:18 PM

How about Light Silver Metallic?? That's what color mine is but it isn't one of the choices...

iRockCrawler 10-22-2009 06:40 PM

Mine is mineral gray metallic..

I wanted black or blue.. the sunburst orange is nice too.. and I like the yellow cuz my it matches the Jeep and I bought the truck to pull the Jeep.

I got the mineral gray cuz thats the best color the dealers within an hour drive had with almost the options i wanted LOL. Stupid dealers wouldn't trade and get the truck I wanted from another dealer...

should have waited for a '10 and got what I wanted but the color has really grown on me...

red041500 10-22-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartel (Post 94094)
How about Light Silver Metallic?

x2 , just cause they look the best in that color is no reason to leave it out..

eliyarbrough 10-22-2009 08:40 PM

Have a Stone White. That is what they had, plus dad likes white. This is a beautiful color.

Dan 10-22-2009 09:24 PM

Mine is Inferno Red. Actually not a color I would've picked if I was building one from the ground up- I usually like darker colors, like navy blue, black, or dark gray.

When I was shopping around for my Ram, I was dead set on getting the RamBoxes and a Hemi- that alone narrowed the selection down significantly. I also wanted a couple options that a lot of the SLT models didn't have, so I ended up between two Laramies. They were very similarly equipped- one was black with a front bench seat, and one was red with the bucket seats. The more I looked at the red one, the more I liked the way it looked, and the ventilated bucket seats were a real nice perk too.

After buying the truck, I'm very happy with the red paint, and wouldn't trade it for any other color.

Airdog 10-22-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartel (Post 94094)
How about Light Silver Metallic?? That's what color mine is but it isn't one of the choices...

Quote:

Originally Posted by red041500 (Post 94102)
x2 , just cause they look the best in that color is no reason to leave it out..

I got the colors from the Dodge Ram website. Light Silver Metallic isn't listed.
I did find it on a review website though. Sorry I left it off, it should be there as well.

red041500 10-22-2009 10:56 PM

ok now since i can vote i did :smileup:... but im sitting here lookin right in my 2009 dodge ram brochure and it looks like you forgot flame red and light graystone pearl. never seen either of those colors (the light graystone pearl looks kinda nasty) but their in the book.

ALLPAR 10-23-2009 12:23 AM

Ok you left out light graystone pearl coat as well. I actually went in wanting black, but they had just got this light graystone pearl coming in off the truck and I fell in love with it. It's a beautiful color and hides dirt and dust really well. I have always been a big fan of black and this color does everything for me that black will never do...hide scratches, dirt, etc. This color is awesome in the sun and the way the pearl coat really accents the color. I am very pleased with this color, but it is a color that you have to see in person cause the website or the brochure does not do it justice.