DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Newbie Checkin! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Shout Out (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=43001)

rebel2thegrave 10-23-2009 01:16 PM

Shout Out

Young service member from good ole' Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Currently serving in Iraq, and can't wait until I'm home in about 3 weeks time! NOVEMBER 15th!! Proud owner of a 2008 Ram 1500 Laramie, and part-time gun nut/enthusiast. If ya' wanna' talk firearms, I'm the guy! Glad I found this forum though because I want to get the most out of my truck, and I'm always looking for helpful insights and tips. I'm work on getting some pictures of the beast up here so you can enjoy it as much as I do. But that's all I really have to introduce myself, any questions or just wanna' talk shop hit me up on skype @ george.sendelbach, or on g-mail at sendelbach150@gmail.com

As well as my current project I'm planning for when I return home is to 'Black Out' my truck. FULL Black accents, from the grille (including the Ram) and even down to my toolbox! :SHOCKED: Any help or suggestions on this is WELCOME!

You guys sleep safe tonight though, I'll be on watch.

HemiPride 10-23-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebel2thegrave (Post 94341)
Young service member from good ole' Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Currently serving in Iraq, and can't wait until I'm home in about 3 weeks time! NOVEMBER 15th!! Proud owner of a 2008 Ram 1500 Laramie, and part-time gun nut/enthusiast. If ya' wanna' talk firearms, I'm the guy! Glad I found this forum though because I want to get the most out of my truck, and I'm always looking for helpful insights and tips. I'm work on getting some pictures of the beast up here so you can enjoy it as much as I do. But that's all I really have to introduce myself, any questions or just wanna' talk shop hit me up on skype @ george.sendelbach, or on g-mail at sendelbach150@gmail.com

As well as my current project I'm planning for when I return home is to 'Black Out' my truck. FULL Black accents, from the grille (including the Ram) and even down to my toolbox! :SHOCKED: Any help or suggestions on this is WELCOME!

You guys sleep safe tonight though, I'll be on watch.

Howdy rebel2thegrave,

Welcome to the broad thanks for serving our country. Its nice to hear that yall be home soon. Sempi-Fi:Racing:

chithead 10-23-2009 02:14 PM

Welcome to RamForumZ!!! We can talk some guns as well as Rams too! Thank you for your service and stay safe over there.

BlueJet 10-23-2009 03:07 PM

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

Awesome intro! Thanks for keeping watch! I am in gratitude to you for your service! We will do our best to help you out here, we have lots of smart and ingenious members! Keep your head down and hurry home! Glad you found us and enjoy the board!

dodgeman70592 10-23-2009 03:23 PM

Welcome to the Z!!! Thanks for your service to the country and come home safe. You will find plenty of ideas on this site for modding your ride, and awesome people to help. Glad you joined us, enjoy the board!!!

Toms Blue Ram 1500 10-23-2009 04:15 PM

First off , thanks for what your doing . Welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . . Hope you enjoy the site . Feel free to ask any questions and well see if we can get ya an answer . Any kind of mods planned ? Talk to ya soon . Tom

bones64 10-23-2009 04:25 PM

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the forum. I appreciate all that you are doing overseas and its nice to know your coming home soon as well. Stay safe and god bless. Bones64 Belleville ontario Canada.:smileup::smiley_thumbs_up:

LYC79 10-23-2009 05:24 PM

:wavey: Welcome to the ForumZ!!! Glad you joined us.
Looking forward to the pics. Stay safe out there!