DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Newbie Checkin! (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New to forum and to dodge (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=43328)

fireman 10-31-2009 04:06 PM

New to forum and to dodge

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys. My Name is Justin, I just purchased a 2009 Dodge 1500 sport. Love this truck, It is my first brand new vehicle and I am hoping to keep it for quite some time.

Here a picture that a friend of mine took last week before I put on my nerf boards.

Thanks

Justin

RockyRam 10-31-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireman (Post 98325)
Hey guys. My Name is Justin, I just purchased a 2009 Dodge 1500 sport. Love this truck, It is my first brand new vehicle and I am hoping to keep it for quite some time.

Here a picture that a friend of mine took last week before I put on my nerf boards.

Thanks

Justin

Love the new truck, congrats! :smileup:

BlueJet 10-31-2009 04:46 PM

Hello and welcome! :wavey:

We are glad to have you here! Congrats on the new truck, it looks great! Any mods in the works? I hope you enjoy the board and we look forward to seeing you out here! :)

fireman 10-31-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJet (Post 98330)
Hello and welcome! :wavey:

We are glad to have you here! Congrats on the new truck, it looks great! Any mods in the works? I hope you enjoy the board and we look forward to seeing you out here! :)

Thanks Guys, I have only put a Heated cloth seats, boxliner and nerfbars on at this point. I am also looking at the mopar grille inserts, but other than that, I have nothing planned. I tend to leave my trucks mechanically stock. However I just started a thread asking for advice on things I should look at doing to this truck while it is new.

Any advice is always appreciated.

CajunDodge 10-31-2009 07:29 PM

Well hello and welcome to RamForumZ, Justin, glad you joined us here, and congrats on your truck, looks awesome, thanks for the pic! :) You're new to Dodge? What did you drive before the RAM? Any other rides you can tell us about? Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need or questions you have, just ask, and I hope you enjoy the board! :Hey:

- Cajun :pepper:

erm 10-31-2009 07:41 PM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new truck!

CdnoilRAM 10-31-2009 07:42 PM

Welcome to the Z! Looking good so far, and rep for getting the pic up right away :rep: So, looks like you've got a start on the mods, what do you plan next? And do you consider a CAI and free-flow exhaust out of your window? They won't alter the mechanics anyway, but they do make for a few more MPGs which is always a bonus.

Toms Blue Ram 1500 10-31-2009 08:16 PM

Sweet looking truck . Great to have ya here . Any plans for mods ? If you have any other Ram buddies tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

foxcrazy90 10-31-2009 10:16 PM

welcome to the forum,congrats on the new truck!!!

LYC79 11-01-2009 09:08 AM

:wavey: Welcome to the ForumZ Justin!!!
Glad you joined us, congrats on your beautiful new truck :rep: cool pic too!