DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Thank God for time change (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=43390)

98sst 11-02-2009 01:31 AM

Thank God for time change
 
I was once again performing what I do best, procrastination, and I was getting super pissed off at how late it was. 10 minutes later after finishing the work, I saw it was 10:30. I feel like I just found a million dollars. Night all, hope everybody is taking advantage of the extra hour of sleep!

CajunDodge 11-02-2009 02:05 AM

Don't feel bad, you're not the only procrastinator, haha, but glad it worked to your advantage! Have a great night! :)

- Cajun :pepper:

Toms Blue Ram 1500 11-02-2009 05:06 PM

Set my clocks the other night . Body hasn't got adjusted to it . I normally leave my house at 6:10 am to head to work . I heard the alarms go off , hit snooze several times , went to get up , just layed there . At 6:05 am , I'm finally putting my feet on the floor . OH SHI* . Had that Hemi under the hood of my 300 SRT8 screaming this morning . Thank god , there weren't any officers around . I was a bad boy this morning .

CdnoilRAM 11-02-2009 06:55 PM

An extra hour of sleep on my days off... just not as good as if I was working and getting the extra sleep...

98sst 11-02-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toms Blue Ram 1500 (Post 99377)
Set my clocks the other night . Body hasn't got adjusted to it . I normally leave my house at 6:10 am to head to work . I heard the alarms go off , hit snooze several times , went to get up , just layed there . At 6:05 am , I'm finally putting my feet on the floor . OH SHI* . Had that Hemi under the hood of my 300 SRT8 screaming this morning . Thank god , there weren't any officers around . I was a bad boy this morning .

I can't do the snooze button. My alarm always gives me a mild heart attack. One attack per morning is enough for me. It was so nice sleeping in.

I'd love to have seen you flying around in the srt8. That would be so awesome haha

BlueJet 11-02-2009 08:27 PM

I hate waking up to the alarm!! I know that heart attack of which you speak!!!

CdnoilRAM 11-02-2009 08:30 PM

If I wake up to that horrible alarm sound I'm cranky all day. I try to have my phone ring over the alarm so I am not tempted to rip it out of the wall and throw it though the window. Luckily the gf uses the radio now so I don't have to gt mad in the morning.

98sst 11-02-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJet (Post 99493)
I hate waking up to the alarm!! I know that heart attack of which you speak!!!

Yeah! You will feel every beat throughout yourbody for a minute or so haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM (Post 99495)
If I wake up to that horrible alarm sound I'm cranky all day. I try to have my phone ring over the alarm so I am not tempted to rip it out of the wall and throw it though the window. Luckily the gf uses the radio now so I don't have to gt mad in the morning.

Wish I had the luxury haha. I'm always the first one up now, but when my dad can work again, it'll be different. I always forget to disarm the alarm, and I have given my family quite the wake up call because of it.

BlueJet 11-02-2009 08:32 PM

I just hate waking up like that! Throws your whole morning off waking up being jarred like that!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger