DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Its who you are (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=43564)

bones64 11-06-2009 11:50 AM

Its who you are

I recently posted a thread regarding my accident. Just to touch base things are looking great for me as of today. A investigation is taking place due to a caller who seen the accident that was concerned about the people invalved. Her statement was almost identical to mine........... Thus leaving the police officer who took her statement being confused with what was down on the report. I recieved a call asking details from the police. In short it sounds like bad news for the ******* who lied and hit me and the same for the police officer as well. I have picked up alot of the parts needed to fix the truck and its great to know people will help you for what you have done for them as well as who you are. Cost is coming down all the time for me, to the point that im not going to go the my insurance....Pretty cool.:smileup:

Kens04 11-06-2009 12:34 PM

Thats good to hear bones, it always catches up to people like that. Unfortunaly its not always right away.

sniperstud1721 11-06-2009 12:42 PM

hey man good news ...hope they get what is coming to them!! i hate people like that!!! someone hit my truck on the back end and left a dent in the parking lot ...didnt even leave a note or anything i mean come on!!! WTF ...not as extensive as your's but its still enough to piss you off like none other!! karma is a *****

BlueJet 11-06-2009 02:24 PM

I am glad to hear it is all falling into place. Bad ju ju you don't mess with so it is nice to see what comes around goes around!

And who says virtual people can't be family?! :D

chithead 11-06-2009 02:39 PM

That is good news. Sorry to hear it is all out of pocket though...

CdnoilRAM 11-06-2009 08:12 PM

You lucked out with that person calling in. Glad to hear the guy who hit you AND the officer who let him off the hook are gonna get what they deserve.

Toms Blue Ram 1500 11-06-2009 08:15 PM

How bad was your truck ? Any pics of it ? Don't want me sickin the smilie guys on ya now , do ya ?

bones64 11-07-2009 09:44 AM

I have no pics of the truc. It was hard enough at the time to deal with the crap. Its at a buddy of mine ripped apart. Hood , bumper, headlight, drivers fender grille broke..plastic weld maybe to save it. Upper fascia toast. We think we might be able to bang out the fender enough to put on a front bumper cover, as for the rest no. Lots of people helping me out though. Hood &200, head light $0, upper fascia $50, fender $175, Its the cost of body and paint thats$$$$$$. Thanks for your encouragement and best of luck. I appreciate it.:smileup:

Bobcat06 11-07-2009 10:42 AM

Well thats good news, glad to hear it. So are you going to get reimbursed for anything you've already bought? If it's not your fault it shouldn't go to your insurance at all, just their insurance.