DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Did you miss me ? (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=44178)

Dann 11-22-2009 05:45 PM

Did you miss me ?

hahaha only messing. Well i not been on here in a while been through alot but guess what! On monday if all goes to plan I pick up a 1998 Dodge Ram 5.9 Magnum v8 SLT, I have swapped my BMW 530I for it. Its a lovely truck done 127,000 miles and is in awesome condition drives very well and sounds great. it does not fit in any parking space over here nor does it fit down our back roads but i love it and its just me fits me perfect lol.

Will post pics up when i get her tomor.

Now I need to name her hmmmmmmmmmmm

All the best and i hope everyone is well.

Dann
the happy one from over the pond.

BlueJet 11-22-2009 05:52 PM

Where the heck have you been?? You still wanting to move over here? How have you been?

Dann 11-22-2009 06:02 PM

i have been through alot of bad problems to be honest, supra has gone skylines are gone i got a bmw but now swapped that for the ram.
I am ok picking myself back up.
I have been accepted into canada on a federal visa will take 8 months and 1500 pounds. I need a job over there too I will work as anything am not fussed, I am a qualified metal engineer CADCAM programmer Laser machines. All my engineering gets me into canada on the visa. I am looking at homes there too. but have sorted out 5000 pounds gets me into canada and live in a 3 star hotel in center of vancover for a month so i can try and find work or which ever town state what ever it is in canada.

So how is you ?

BlueJet 11-22-2009 06:13 PM

Oh wow! You have been busy! I am glad you got the ball rolling on the move!

I am good and as you can see the board grew a little while you were away! :)
I am glad you are back!

Dann 11-22-2009 06:17 PM

yeh the board has grown alot its impressive like the ram now lol.

Do you know of any places in Canada that is good for work, not fussed were abouts in canada just as long as am there and out of this dump station of a country called ashamed to say the name now (big sigh) england (mutters) haha

BlueJet 11-22-2009 06:24 PM

Oh where are the Canadian members when we need them?? Someone will chime in!

erm 11-22-2009 06:25 PM

Welcome back, Dann. If you are going to Vancouver, BC; you may have landed in a good spot. I know quite a few people up there through my association with our Challenger/Magnum/Charger/300 group. They tell me there are opportunities for good work there.

Good luck!

Dann 11-22-2009 06:32 PM

thanks maddog, yeh am looking at vancover but am not limited to there, sort got the whole lot of canada as my play ground to find work, then i will find a hotel and then once earning a wage look for a house or something. but main thing for me is to find work there and once in the country get a credit card apperently.

RLRambler 11-22-2009 07:40 PM

I hope you have more luck getting a credit card in Canada, than I did here. I had to buy something cash(house and truck), before I had a credit line needed to receive a card!:sad:

CajunDodge 11-22-2009 07:53 PM

Welcome back Dann, sorry to hear about your problems of late, but glad to know you seem to be back on the upswing! :) Not that it helps much, but I have seen a lot on the news lately about Ontario, either already going through or getting ready to go through an employment boom, so perhaps that might be an option for you, also! At any rate, good luck with your plans, and keep us posted on your truck! ;)

- Cajun :pepper: