DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (
-   Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - Dodge Cummins Diesel (
-   -   1998 Ram 3500 24 valve (

Quiet Lunatic 12-19-2009 01:53 PM

1998 Ram 3500 24 valve
I have broken exaust manifold.What can i get to fix problem?
Also I have read that I can boost HP with new PCM. What is the best one on market?

Toms Blue Ram 1500 12-19-2009 02:07 PM

Broken valve or burnt valve . Big difference there . Broken valve normally means extreme internal engine damage . Burnt valve means pulling the head off and doing a valve job . Would be great also if you could go to the top of the page and complete your profile in the User CP . That way whenever you post a question or statement we can see what your driving .

Quiet Lunatic 12-20-2009 06:50 PM

Broken exaust manifold
I have a broken exaust manifold,not a broken valve.

m88tow 01-10-2010 11:19 AM

Best thing that you can do is get a 3 piece manifold. With those you will stop breaking manifold studs and the gaskets will stay in place for longer.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
= Copyright a Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger