DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   People are sick (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=46124)

c5driver 01-07-2010 08:46 AM

People are sick

I just saw on the televsion where a mother sent a text to the father of the child, that had just been awarded custody, that she had killed him.

It takes an extremely sick person to even think of saying or doing something of that nature. And the more disturbing thing is, you hear about parents killing children or kidnapping them all the time. What is wrong with these people!!!!!

Granted I probably think differently than most on here but...

If my wife did something like this lady is doing...the police would not be an option. The only thing she would be explaining to would be my .45 pointed at her head. God forbid anyone do anything to my child....I would be in jail most likely for a very long time.

chithead 01-07-2010 09:11 AM

Dang I hadn't heard about this. Definitely a deranged individual.

dodgeman70592 01-07-2010 09:25 AM

What a world.......

RamTech 01-07-2010 09:28 AM

Speer Gold Dot ok? My treat!

c5driver 01-07-2010 09:40 AM

I just can't get over what some people do. Being a parent is the greatest part of life.

to hear what some people do to their children is mind boggling to say the least.

Sorry about the rants but my wife is at work and i'm in north carolina so she's unavailable :) and my fingers like to talk sometimes!

98sst 01-07-2010 10:51 AM

I agree (though I'm not a parent) I'd kill them dead if they threatened our (my) child.

A guy on the corvette forum had his wife take his two sons, kill them both, and then herself. I posted that story up a while back but man, I felt for that guy and this father.

Saint1911 01-07-2010 11:58 AM

Wow,
I have to agree, the things I would do to that woman make any suffuring the child felt seem insignificant in comparison. There is no good excuse for harming a child.

MightyBlueRam 01-07-2010 12:46 PM

Did she actually kill the child or just say that she did to scare the father?

c5driver 01-07-2010 07:17 PM

the news channel i was watching in virginia beach said they were uncertain and the news channel down here in north carolina said "a body was found".

And regardless if she killed him or not the police would not have been involved until she was properly disposed of.

bones64 01-07-2010 08:40 PM

:smiledown: Its a sad sad story. Yopu know i cant even fathem the idea of something like that poping in my head. A child is at there prime of innocence. I see some kids at work sometimes and my heart bleeds for them. I know dam well that there life isnt going to be great because there parents just dont give a shit about anything. Being brought up like that.......well chances are they will end up being thier parents later in life. No need to appologize for feeling that way. I would have no problem doing on to others that has done to me in this instance. I feel that some laws should be changed...especially ones dealing with children. In Canada as far as im concerned iots way to lax for shit like that. Rights............hell you took them away from the person you viallated. You have none and will recieve none. Cival rights and activists up here can rought in hell for all i care in regards to criminal activity. Take em for along drive...shot a arrow thruogh both knees and both elbows crush there hands and feet and leave em there. Suffer