DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Celebrate Life.......Everday (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=46393)

bones64 01-12-2010 05:48 PM

Celebrate Life.......Everday

Hello all at the forumz. As the title says, try and enjoy life as best you can, Everyday. I just got word today my cousin had passed away at 46 years of age. We were close as kids and then the older in life came and we went seperate ways. Hardly ever seeing each other except weddings/funerals.He was into body building and was great at it. In his weight class he was going to go to Mr. Olympia. Like i said was. He went out to celebrate a buddies up coming marriage and i guy actually picked a fight with him. Nothing happened. They all were on there way out of the bar, when felt something hot in his back. The lilshit had stabbed my cousin and fled off. They did catch him but Mikes career as a body builder for compition was done. Scars arent attractive in competion. He has always looked after himself and cancer ended up beating him....not without a fight. Mike returned from Brazil were he was living upto a few months ago. He said when he could thats were he wanted to go knowing his future was short. He was fortunate to be able to do this ..far to many of us dont know when its all over. So please hug your kids, say i love you and dont take life for granted. Enjoy it. Peace to all of you and god bless.

LYC79 01-12-2010 05:55 PM

Sorry for your loss bones.
I agree with you on celebrating life every day ... life is too short.

bones64 01-12-2010 05:58 PM

Sorry if it was a little long. Just a bumber of a day. Work sucked and came home to message like that just BITES. Thanks.

Big Daddy 01-12-2010 06:28 PM

Sorry for the loss man. Life justs stinks sometimes.

MightyBlueRam 01-12-2010 06:37 PM

Sorry for your loss Bones. Hang in there bud.

CajunDodge 01-12-2010 09:13 PM

I, too am sorry for your loss bones, and you are right, life is way too short, and things can happen in an instant that change you forever....

- Cajun :pepper:

BlueJet 01-12-2010 09:16 PM

I am so sorry to hear this Bones! I agree with you.....life can change in an instant so don't be afraid to tell people you love them! Try to make time to spend with those you love, one day you won't have that anymore.

My condolences to you and your family........

CdnoilRAM 01-12-2010 09:25 PM

Very sorry to hear about your loss bones. My best wishes to you and your family.

Toms Blue Ram 1500 01-12-2010 11:24 PM

Sorry for your loss there bud . No scars in heaven . So hes picked up where he left off .

dodgeman70592 01-13-2010 08:19 AM

My condolences to you and your family Bones. I know its always a cliche to say this, but he is better off now, not hurting anymore from the cancer.