DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Funny car storys (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=46525)

hemiv8dodgeram1500 01-15-2010 01:09 AM

Funny car storys

I thought it would be funny to hear what has happened to people like I have set a truck on fire twice once while installing a radio and second jumping it or when I glued a bottle to my bumper and people would follow me trying to tell me I left it on there (had to take it off it was gonna cause an accident) what has happened to all of y'all

CdnoilRAM 01-15-2010 02:23 AM

I've had people run out into traffic to ask me where I got my hood. I've set a sunfire's engine on fire after jumping it too, the guy had an oil leak and the sparks from him hooking up set it alight.

hemiv8dodgeram1500 01-15-2010 01:57 PM

lol i was busy talking to someone and backed in to a jag

CdnoilRAM 01-15-2010 02:28 PM

Not me, but guy I used to work with rolled a $1.3M well service rig down a embankment, walked away from it saying 'guess I need a resume now'

hemiv8dodgeram1500 01-15-2010 03:19 PM

lol that stinks

blackmamba360 01-15-2010 03:24 PM

i drove 8 miles on a flat tire, it was on the back of a buick century. i left the garage with no air in it and it frayed itself. by the time i got home it was on rim throwing sparks. haha

hemiv8dodgeram1500 01-15-2010 05:12 PM

awhile back while cleaning my old truck my hose flew back when i turned it on and flooded the garage then with the pressure washer i took off some of the paint but i covered the spots with bumper stickers

hemiv8dodgeram1500 01-15-2010 05:13 PM

oh and i pressure washed the back window and shot water across the cab

98sst 01-15-2010 06:51 PM

In my old truck I was in the Walmart parking lot. It was downpouring and hard to see. I had my wipers on full blast. Next thing I know my drivers side wiper went haywire and over extended and was smacking the side of my door and driver mirror. I stopped, put it back in place, and then it did it again except this time breaking off completely, but at the peak of its momentum and flew accross the lot. I retrieved it, and proceeded to blindly drive home in the downpouring rain.

Turned out the gear that attatches to the motor had split, and finally disinigrated.

uktitus 01-15-2010 10:04 PM

Rover 16

My First car was a 1939 Rover 16, with running boards back doors opening from the front, long bonnet etc, this 40 odd yrs ago. Anyway got a puncture if I remember correctly the jack was a wind up which fitted somehow through the floor.I must have been parked on uneven ground in a pub car park. Started to jack the car up, it keeled over traping one finger between the floor and jack had to unwind the jack to release the finger, I think I remember it was painful !Still had to change the tire so I go to play cricket with my passengers. Then six or 7 hrs later drive to the hospital.