DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Shameful Secrets (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=46591)

Dann 01-16-2010 01:19 PM

Shameful Secrets

All just for giggles, Come on we all have em those embarassing things that you like or do but are ashamed to let everyone else know or be seen enjoying it, I have a few here goes :-

yes I have the Box set of the Fast n Furious films and yes i do enjoy watching them.
I owned a Vauxhall Corsa and modified it badly lol
I do own the girls aloud album (shakes head)

thats enough for now lol

come on what yours ?

CdnoilRAM 01-16-2010 03:41 PM

LMAO, this could get funny if people are willing to share.

I am a Hilary Duff movie fan
I sing while I drive... badly (the singing, not the driving), I've even been know to throw a YeeHaw from time to time :doh:

Ajchana 01-16-2010 03:56 PM

Story of my life... My Father Phillip Drummond, a widowed Manhattan millionaire and president of the mega-firm Trans Allied Inc., adopted my brother and I from Harlem. He had made a promise to our dying mother and his housekeeper that he would care of us after she passes on; our father had died years earlier. He always introduced us as his two sons, we went from rags to riches literally overnight. At first, Willis was a bit skeptical of our newfound wealth, but eventually, we both felt right at home in our newfound surroundings. Also part of our family was our sister 13-year-old Kimberly; and his housekeeper, Edna Garrett. As the years passed, Mrs. Garrett left to become house-mother at the Eastland School for Girls......................... Wait a minute.............nevermind this was a TV show called different strokes. Uhhhh Nevermind:doh:

RamTech 01-16-2010 04:27 PM

What if you have no shame?

MightyBlueRam 01-16-2010 05:08 PM

I've been peed on by an old man in the emergency room as I tried to help him put his trousers on. I felt something running down my arm, wondered "hmmm what's that i'm feeling...." as the nurse said "OOOOHHHH SH#(*$# watch out!!"

Toms Blue Ram 1500 01-16-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamateo76 (Post 137322)
I've been peed on by an old man in the emergency room as I tried to help him put his trousers on. I felt something running down my arm, wondered "hmmm what's that i'm feeling...." as the nurse said "OOOOHHHH SH#(*$# watch out!!"

Somebody would of got an ass whooping . Old man or not !

erm 01-16-2010 10:43 PM

hehehe...good stuff.

One of my fave songs is by t.A.t.U, the British girl duo from the '80s, called; "All The Things She Said"...

I still have my college football jersey...from 1978...

I once fell over my own feet...face first into a cow paddy...now that sucked!

GTyankee 01-17-2010 01:00 AM

in my business i have to keep in contact by CB radio at all times with the Oversize Load driver, i am his rear mirrors so to speak, telling him that his load is going to hit something while turning, that a 18 wheeler is coming up on us, letting him know to move closer to the FOG LINE, etc
at the same time i have dispatchers calling me to set up other jobs, i have a hands free device, & every once in a while when getting a cell phone call, i automatically key the mic on the cb, & i get a very confused truck driver asking me what the heck is going on
:doh: to me

M109R 01-17-2010 06:49 AM

Cant believe I'm admitting this LMAO...I have a 4yr. old and 2yr. old daughters who are obsessed with the Backyardigans so we watch it all the time...well, I dont mind it so I sometimes catch myself watching it when they arent with me...whats worse is even when I realize I'm alone, I dont change the channel! LMAO. The worst one ever though that I rarely tell anyone.....
One night (18yrs old) I'm hanging around town with some friends when I feel a pain in my stomache and realize I NEED TO GO! People keep holding me up so I start sweating, toes are curling, stomache gurgling...OH MAN! LEMME GO!!! I go flying home (5min. drive) get there, jump out with the car still running and door wide open...fly thru the door (shoes were a little wet) and SLIP! right on a rubber mat and BOOM! Right when my tailbone hit the floor my pants were an explosion...needless to say, the browns never made it to the super bowl. LMAO!!!

Dann 01-17-2010 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADDOG (Post 137546)
hehehe...good stuff.

One of my fave songs is by t.A.t.U, the British girl duo from the '80s, called; "All The Things She Said"...

I still have my college football jersey...from 1978...

I once fell over my own feet...face first into a cow paddy...now that sucked!

Tatu 80's you mean 2002 and they are russian not british hahaha is also one of my favs not just cos of the video haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8