DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Update on just everything! (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=46819)

98sst 01-20-2010 02:03 AM

Update on just everything!

1. Well here I sit, hogging the forums about to go to bed, and I am snacking on some chips that my mom thought might be interesting. Doritos "Late Night Tacos at Midnight" I bit into one, and could have sworn it was a taco. This is insane how they are able to replicate these foods. Some soda brands are also doing things like this now.

2. Today was very warm, and was the first time since about november I saw the sky in the morning. It was blue, surrounded by TONS of clouds, but it really just made me feel all around good as I sat in the truck waiting.

3. My dad just worked quite a lot of overtime, and now is bragging about the modifications he is performing on his charger. This includes but is not limted too, FlowMaster Super 44's w/ Resonators cut off. Tinted windows. And projector headlights. He is a little iffy about the intake and programmer right now.

4. My moms 1980 corvette has sprung quite the transmission leak. It's hard to get it diagnosed properly if it's not reliable enough to move. I still have to fix the valve cover gasket as well as it has a small but still leaking, oil leak.

5. April... High school drags... I'm enrolling and planning on kicking some A$$.

As far as I know, my only threat is a kid who drive a 2008 mustang GT/CS. Go figure, Lol 16 + 160mph muscle car = disaster waiting to happen.

Not sure what the first error will be, the driver, or the car... Ouch...

So that is just what's been up with me and the fam lately, felt that I'd just shoot a little update.

BTW, for those of you that didn't see my other post the other day, another mopar may be here soon. Any guesses for those who didn't see it already?

CajunDodge 01-20-2010 02:11 AM

Interesting thought on the Dorito's. I have a thought like that when it comes to all the flavors of gum out there that have to combine two or three different flavors. C'mon, if I want pineapple, I'll buy pineapple, I just want the banana, lol!

We are finally thawing out down here a bit, too, nice to go outside in the evening and not freeze. Tomorrow, high around 70 and, you guessed it, raining. Why, 'cause I have the day off, and when I have to work, it's beautiful haha.

How is your dad doing BTW? Recovered fully? Glad to hear he's getting some mod time in with the Charger, sorry to hear about the 'vette though, hopefully you guys can get it fixed soon.

Good luck in the drags, and you could have a good bet on your hands, is it going to be operator or vehicle error on the part of the, ahem, competition? Good luck with that!

- Cajun :pepper:

chithead 01-20-2010 08:22 AM

Wow, been eventful around there! Glad to hear your dad is working on the Charger! Sucks about the Vette, but it is definitely one of those things that happens eventually.

dodgeman70592 01-20-2010 08:28 AM

Tranny leak? Turbo 350? Been there, done that. After the third rebuild its not as fun anymore