DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Your President (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=46851)

Dann 01-20-2010 04:12 PM

Your President

Well Todays headlines here in UK was all about your president, Whats he doing I have no read the papers just seen the front covers, heard something about he trying to up your taxes so you can have a NHS like us (which does not work). Also it says he has lost a seat what is he that clumsy how can you loose a seat surly he can just get another ?

What your views on all this ?

Sorry for my bad if it is totally wrong above but I dont normally do politics defo not british politics there all useless and ex criminals in our goverment.

wvcoolvinilla 01-20-2010 04:55 PM

go to Fox news - sky news on your side of the pond mate.. just the facts as someone once said

c5driver 01-20-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dann (Post 140951)
Well Todays headlines here in UK was all about your president, Whats he doing I have no read the papers just seen the front covers, heard something about he trying to up your taxes so you can have a NHS like us (which does not work). Also it says he has lost a seat what is he that clumsy how can you loose a seat surly he can just get another ?

Sorry for my bad if it is totally wrong above but I dont normally do politics defo not british politics there all useless and ex criminals in our goverment.

Not my president!

iRESQu 01-20-2010 05:25 PM

I didn't vote for him and I don't like his idea of change...nickles dimes pennies, when he's done with the rest of our pay checks!

Leadfootluke 01-20-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dann (Post 140951)

To be honest and civil.... the President is looking at National Health Care. Why? Because he believes it will solve all of our healthcare issues. Healthcare is made up of individual system that work, but do not "make" money. SSI, medicare, medicaid, etc are becoming overwhelmed. The idea is to give everyone healthcare, including those that won't work for it, or penalize those that won't buy into government healthcare. That is an issue that many citizens [true and naturalized] foresee.

His "Seat" in the senate was lost due to the death of Ted Kennedy. That position was democratic [extremely] and it was filled last night.... with a republican. Which eliminate the super-majority the democrats had.

All in all, I don't believe an entire overhaul of a system... that is secretive to the citizens, should happen this way. If the votes are 51% and 49% that does not mean people want health care. If people want it, the votes would be a majority one and a minority of the other. Not a near tie.

And a handful of President Obama's positions he filled, were filled with crooks. But that's politics! :LOL:

My4sons 01-20-2010 05:40 PM

I know what you mean Dann. 3 more years and it will be fixed.

c5driver 01-20-2010 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leadfootluke (Post 141014)
To be honest and civil.... the President is looking at National Health Care. Why? Because he believes it will solve all of our healthcare issues. Healthcare is made up of individual system that work, but do not "make" money. SSI, medicare, medicaid, etc are becoming overwhelmed. The idea is to give everyone healthcare, including those that won't work for it, or penalize those that won't buy into government healthcare. That is an issue that many citizens [true and naturalized] foresee.

His "Seat" in the senate was lost due to the death of Ted Kennedy. That position was democratic [extremely] and it was filled last night.... with a republican. Which eliminate the super-majority the democrats had.

All in all, I don't believe an entire overhaul of a system... that is secretive to the citizens, should happen this way. If the votes are 51% and 49% that does not mean people want health care. If people want it, the votes would be a majority one and a minority of the other. Not a near tie.

And a handful of President Obama's positions he filled, were filled with crooks. But that's politics! :LOL:

Yes they are all being overwhelmed....why??? because they are government run!!!!!! Putting government run in front of anything is set up for failure before it begins.

And let's be honest....The reason Obama is doing this is simply because he believes it will be his "legacy".

I didn't vote for him and wouldn't have voted for him even if i were a Democrat. His idea's all sounded fine and dandy....to bad he couldn't answer simple questions when asked.

And now he's doing just as the far left wants....pushing a healthcare place that he believes will cement his place in history.

Clinton tried but was smart enough to realize he had no chance of getting it through. Now there is a idiot in office that is to stupid to learn from the mistakes HE has already made.

If you have read any of my posts today I am truely sorry for the rants....it's just one of those days!

atvredneck13 01-20-2010 05:52 PM

Hes not my president either.

and to My4sons it could be sooner than that ya never know..:gy:

Leadfootluke 01-20-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c5driver (Post 141027)
Yes they are all being overwhelmed....why??? because they are government run!!!!!! Putting government run in front of anything is set up for failure before it begins.

And let's be honest....The reason Obama is doing this is simply because he believes it will be his "legacy".

I didn't vote for him and wouldn't have voted for him even if i were a Democrat. His idea's all sounded fine and dandy....to bad he couldn't answer simple questions when asked.

And now he's doing just as the far left wants....pushing a healthcare place that he believes will cement his place in history.

Clinton tried but was smart enough to realize he had no chance of getting it through. Now there is a idiot in office that is to stupid to learn from the mistakes HE has already made.

If you have read any of my posts today I am truely sorry for the rants....it's just one of those days!

Exactly. This country is a democracy where the people's voice is meant to be heard and not a political agenda by the president.

This is his legacy as he would feel. It was never a problem before him [It was, but we had concerns over nuclear programs, two wars and our debt] until he said "Reform Healthcare" and he took it on himself to ram it through legislation as soon as he could.

...Which is ever so slowly fading in the system, representatives are being bought off, liberals are going to lose their seats, and the system will go back to a bipartisan nature [Liberal President, Republican Representation for the sake of checks and balances and NOT ramming legislation through congress without appropriate debates]. I think healthcare has lost he necessary momentum and if anything it will need to be passed sooner than later if he hopes to have it work.

98sst 01-20-2010 05:58 PM

Ontop of this bullsh*t he has said he is going to perform, he has not. Now some may say, well where did Bush get us blah blah blah.... That was the past, this is now. Think back to Hoover and F.D.R in the early 30's when the depression had begun. Everybody disapproved of Hoover and F.D.R really did get the united states out of its economic turndown.

So here we stand, waiting for our so called "F.D.R" to jump in and pull us out. Why is it taking so long to do so? We (he) spends so much of our money funding for other countries which we should not be affiliated with. The U.N. for example is mainly funded by us. You don't hear about other countries blowing their cash on this crap.

In 2005 $5,327,276,000, yes 5 billion dollars, was contributed from the U.S. Imagine what it is now in 2010 and what those billions could be used for.

Venting Lol.