DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Sorry I've been gone lately (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=47316)

98sst 01-28-2010 11:10 PM

Sorry I've been gone lately

The end of the semester and finals are just arriving, so I've been working very hard on maintaining and improving my grades. I still haven't quite connected with pre calculus.

Kind of a bad time to have been absent as I'm a contestant for MOTM, and I apologize, but this is what has been going on. However, the grades are almost sealed in, just one more day and I plan to be back to "Full Duty" so to speak.

BlueJet 01-28-2010 11:16 PM

Oh good! I can disqualify you then!!! :gy:

Toms Blue Ram 1500 01-28-2010 11:16 PM

Take your time . Were here and not going anywhere . Study , study , study .

98sst 01-28-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJet (Post 147151)
Oh good! I can disqualify you then!!! :gy:

Oh no! :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toms Blue Ram 1500 (Post 147152)
Take your time . Were here and not going anywhere . Study , study , study .

Thanks man, I'm hoping to keep this 3.X that I have right now.

BlueJet 01-28-2010 11:21 PM

Oh you know I am playing with you!! Tom is right, study because you only have one shot to get this right in high school! Don't screw around and then have to waste time in junior college making it up!

300 Addict 01-28-2010 11:27 PM

Ah, man, you a big part of our family, and contribute alot here. We won't forget you. Get your stuff done man..that part is really important! :)

98sst 01-28-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJet (Post 147158)
Oh you know I am playing with you!! Tom is right, study because you only have one shot to get this right in high school! Don't screw around and then have to waste time in junior college making it up!

Yes, I've had many upon many of my friends drop out already. One as a freshman.

Today, in my computer applications class I had to look for future careers and write about it. We used a site that asked us a series of questions, and it would evaluate what jobs would best suit us. We were told to choose the top 3 and write from there.

1st was a heavy machinery operator.
2nd was a mechanic, just what I was going for.
3rd was... a chimney sweep, we will blame the computer for this error Lol.

I'd love to become a mechanic of some sort, some day.

MightyBlueRam 01-28-2010 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueJet (Post 147158)
Don't screw around and then have to waste time in junior college making it up!

Hey now! :box: I wasn't an exceptional student in high school and ended up in junior college but I went on to a university and finished my bachelor's. Nothing wrong with junior college, unless you want to be a doctor, dentist, or lawyer.

But yes, concentrate on your studies and stay away from sweeping chimineys. There are a lot of different mechanic routes you can take. Aircraft mechanic, heavy diesel mechanic, marine mechanic, motorcycle and bicycle :LOL:

Whatever makes you happy!

erm 01-29-2010 12:00 AM

Keep up with the studies, Alex. We'll be here when you get back!

CdnoilRAM 01-29-2010 12:06 AM

Remember this is JUST a forum, you can put us down and pick us up as needed. Schooling is more important... unless you're a business or arts major... then you're still just wasting your time :p

Alex, I'd say get your heavy duty mech or even more interesting would be an aircraft maintenance tech... you know we're gonna be flying for a while.