DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Dodge Ram Forum News and Announcements (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Erroneous Information Notice (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=47669)

BlueJet 02-03-2010 11:36 PM

Erroneous Information Notice

We certainly do not want to limit or diminish your participation here, however, it has come to the attention of management here at RamForumz.com some information provided by other members could be incorrect and may cause personal injury or damage to their vehicle.

Management of this site appreciates and encourages every member's input, however, we caution all members to be sure of the information they are about to share in order to avoid causing another member additional expense, or worse, catastrophic failure of their vehicles.

While we do our best to protect members and correct erroneous information it ultimately comes down to you, the member, to research on your own as to whether or not the information being given out is correct. We can not and will not be responsible for any harm or damage incurred from false information on this site. We are here to share and help each other out but bottom line, this is all at YOUR OWN RISK!

So, if you are not absolutely sure of your information, please insure that the person you are responding to understands that you are trying to help but are not really sure that what you are about to suggest will work and suggest they seek the opinion of a qualified technician.

We appreciate your participation here at RamForumz.com and wish you the very best.

hemiv8dodgeram1500 02-04-2010 12:33 AM

uh oh who got hurt

MADDOG 02-04-2010 12:36 AM

No one got hurt.

hemiv8dodgeram1500 02-04-2010 12:40 AM

good id hate to hear that someone got hurt or there truck broke

bones64 02-04-2010 09:07 AM

Yes i agree me as well. If im not possitive on something i always try and make a point in saying so in my response. Nothing wrong with a point of view but if your not real sure it should be stated.:smileup:

iRESQu 02-04-2010 03:36 PM

WOW. I hope it wasn't me....I promise, I keep all my "Hello's" in verifiable format! If not, send a smack my way.

wvcoolvinilla 02-04-2010 03:44 PM

good post with good information..

bones64 02-04-2010 05:18 PM

Thats whats so good about this forumz. Alot of people egar to help. But please if your really not sure state it. I for one would love to post more and help out more. Limited to knowledge ...........well i hope i never do any harm to anyone or thier truck.:smileup:

CdnoilRAM 02-04-2010 10:01 PM

Agreed, hope we can keep this stuff in check, and I hope even more if someone is approached after posting erronious info, they'll accept the rebuff and continue working with everyone without getting in a huff.

CajunDodge 02-05-2010 03:59 AM

Very good post and point. I know I am limited on knowledge as well, other than what I have done myself, and I agree with bones, I would like to help out more also, but would personally rather let someone with the experience, knowledge and expertise be the one giving the how-to's and advice than to inform someone incorrectly which could lead to someone doing something injurious to themselves or their vehicle, and if I have done so, please let me know as I will be the first to admit I am no mechanic, and like Cd, hope that if someone is approached that they will still continue to contribute to the Z in order that we can perpetuate the atmosphere here that sets us apart from all other forums on the net. :)

- Cajun :pepper: