DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum (http://www.ramforumz.com/index.php)
-   Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits (http://www.ramforumz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Some new goodies!!! (pics) (http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=50745)

PBfirefighter 04-04-2010 01:49 PM

Some new goodies!!! (pics)

6 Attachment(s)
So this last week I got a few things installed! I had the old purpley tint removed and replaced with 5%. I also got chrome nerf bars off of ebay from Truck Champ. They are nice but seem to flex a little bit whne I stand on them. And im only 180lbs. The last goodie I had installed last week is by far my favorite!! TRAIN HORNS!!!! CHOOO CHOOO! They are awesome. Especially in South Forida where all the snow birds come down while its too cold up north. They absolutely dont know how to drive and I swear they purposely try to run into you. The trains horns definitely get their attention :) Tel me what you guys think! Next mods which will happen very soon include 6000k HID headlights and fogs. (Any recommendations as to where to get them??) Also a new radio with speakers and subs. (Also, any reccomendations??) Thanks guys!

Mark:smiley_thumbs_up:

Trukcrazy 04-04-2010 01:54 PM

Good looking truck. Nice additions. Gotta get some of those train horns. :smileup:

City Slicker 04-04-2010 02:11 PM

Awesome looking truck. Those are some great additions. The tint looks great. Check out the vendors on here, they'll hook you up with HIDs :smileup:

wermbang 04-04-2010 11:45 PM

Recommendation??
Trade me horns. Would love to have my setup like that. 3B Specialties a vendor here, has the HIDs for, I think, $100 shipped.

TerryXn9 04-04-2010 11:54 PM

Very nice!!! i bet that crap is tooooo loooooooouuuuudddddd!!!!!! have fun with it.

PBfirefighter 04-05-2010 09:02 PM

Thanks guys, just ordered the HID's from 3b today, both headlights and fogs. Went w/ the 6k. And for all you guys w/o train horns....I would highly recommend getting some!!!!

ScatPak07 04-05-2010 09:14 PM

That is some dark tint! What is it up front? That looks really dark man haha, that would be illegal here. I had to go with 20% to be legal.

I was going to say 3B for the HIDs but seems like you knew that already haha

Truck looks great man! Congrats on all the new mods!

wermbang 04-05-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PBfirefighter (Post 189171)
Thanks guys, just ordered the HID's from 3b today, both headlights and fogs. Went w/ the 6k. And for all you guys w/o train horns....I would highly recommend getting some!!!!

I don't have true train horns, but a really loud air horn and I 2nd that.

BlueJet 04-05-2010 09:18 PM

Nice mods!!!! Congrats!! :)

PBfirefighter 04-05-2010 09:24 PM

Hey Scatpak- the windshield has some tint on it, not sure what percent. The only reason its still on their is b/c ive been told its a MAJOR pain in the butt to remove it and i havent felt like doing it myself. And my tint is completely illegal here too, but its way to hot to not have it that dark, especially w/ the black leather.
Wermbang- My horns are actual train horns off of a big train, they are just air horns. But I guess got the nickname "train horns." Either way, they scare the crap out of people which brings me enjoyment. lol.